实用英语对话: 如何用英语寄快递和取快递
Situation1
1.Welcome. What can i do for you today?
欢迎光临。有什么能帮你的吗?
2.Hello. I have a package here and i want to send it to Florida.
你好。我有一个包裹 我想把它寄送到佛罗里达。
3. Can you help me?
你能帮我吗?
4. Certainly. What does the package contain?
当然可以。包裹里装了什么?
5. Does your package contain any fragile goods?
有易碎品吗?
6. Yes, they are fragile.
是的 有易碎品。
7. It contains a digital camera and some toys.
里面装了一个电子相机和一些玩具。
8. Would you mind showing me the contents?
介意让我看看里面的东西吗?
9. Of course not.
当然不介意。
10. Do you want me to pack them with bubble wrap?
你希望我帮你用气泡膜把它们包装好吗?
11. Great. Please help me wrap them.
太棒了。请帮我包装好。
12. Sure. While i am packing them for you,
好的。当我帮你包装时,
13. Could you fill in all the required information?
能请你填写一些必要的信息吗?
14. Including your name, address, contact number
包括你的名字,地址,联系号码。
15. the content of the box
包裹的内容。
16. and the recipient’s name, address and contact number.
以及收货人的名字,地址和联系号码。
17. Okay, no problem.
好的,没问题。
18. I am done.
我填好了。
19. Thank you
谢谢。
20. So how long does it take for my package to arrive?
我的包裹要多久才能到?
21. It depends on whether you want to send it by standard delivery or by express delivery .
这要看你想要用普通运送还是快递了。
22. What is the difference between them?
它们有什么不同吗?
23. Express delivery may take 2 or 3 days
快递可能需要2天或3天。
24. and standard delivery may take more than a week.
而普通运送则需要一周多的时间。
25. Of course, express delivery costs a little bit more than standard delivery.
当然,快递比普通运送要贵一些。
26. It is not urgent. So i’ll choose standard delivery.
这并不紧急。所以我选择普通运送。
27. Sure. Now, let me weigh it.
好的。现在让我称一下包裹的重量。
28. so i can calculate the cost for you.
然后我就能为你计算一下价格了。
29. It weighs about 5 lbs
它有5磅。
30. How much is it?
价格是多少?
31. It costs $8.5 including tax.
价格是8.5美元。
32. Would you consider insuring your package against loss or damage?
为避免遗失或损伤 你希望为你的包裹投保吗?
33. Yes, i would like to insure my package.
是的,我想投保。
34. I’ll have it insured for 50 dollars.
我想有50美元的保险额度。
35. Okay. The total cost is $13.45
好的。总共是13.45美元。
36. Great. Here you are.
很好。给你。
37. Thank you for your help.
感谢你的帮助。
38. Do you need anything else?
你还有其他需要吗?
39. No, that’s it.
不,只是这件事。
40. Thank a lot.
谢谢。
41. You are welcome.
不客气。
42. Thank you for using our service.
感谢使用我们的服务。
Situation2
1. Good morning. How can i help you today?
早上好。我今天能帮你什么吗?
2. I would like to send this package.
我想要寄送这个包裹。
3. Will this be domestic or international?
请问这是在国内运送还是在国际运送?
4. International.
国际运送。
5. Where is it going?
它要运送到哪里。
6. It is going to France.
运送到法国。
7. Okay. Your cheapest option will be international First-Class delivery.
好的。最便宜的选项是国际普通运送。
8. How much will that cost?
价格是多少?
9. The price is based on the weight of the package.
价格是由包裹的重量决定的。
10. As i mentioned, it is our most inexpensive option.
但就像我提过的,这是最便宜的选项。
11. How long will it take to reach France?
到达法国需要多少时间?
12. It may take more than ten days.
可能需要10多天。
13. That’s too slow.
那太慢了。
14. What is the fastest way to send the package?
最快的方法是什么?
15. For quicker delivery, you may choose our international express service.
可以选择国际快递服务。
16. Delivery should take less than three days.
运送时间就会少于3天。
17. That sounds great.
那听起来不错。
18. Do you want to insure this package?
你想为这个包裹投保吗?
19. I don’t think that’s necessary.
我并不认为这很必要。
20. It doesn’t contain any valuables.
我的包裹里并没有什么贵重物品。
21. Now, let’s see how much it weighs.
现在,让我们看看它有多重吧。
22. Then i can calculate the cost for you.
然后我就能为你计算运送费用了。
23. Okay. It is about 8 lbs.
好的。 它重8磅。
24. The weight limit of international packages is 5 lbs.
国际运送的包裹重量限制是5磅。
25. Your package is overweight.
你的包裹超重了。
26. So please repack it into small ones.
所以请把它重新包装成小件。
27. By the way, what are the contents?
顺便问一下,这里面装了什么?
28. Oh, they are just a few bombs.
哦,只是几颗炸弹而已。
29. I am sorry.
我很抱歉。
30. According to our regulations, they are not allowed to be sent abroad.
根据我们的规定,不允许寄送这些东西到国外。
Situation3
1. Hi. I received this notice yesterday.
你好。我昨天收到这个通知。
2. It said that the post office has a package for me.
它说邮局有我的包裹。
3. I should pick it up within three days.
我应该在3天之内把它领走。
4. This is a notice for a registered parcel.
这是挂号包裹的通知。
5. The sender has requested your signature upon delivery.
寄件人要求在包裹送达时寻要签名。
6. I wasn’t home yesterday.
我昨天不在家。
7. Can i get it here now?
我能在这里领取吗?
8. Of course. Can l have your name, please?
当然可以。请问你叫什么名字?
9. My name is Susan, Susan Mitchell.
我叫苏珊,苏珊米切尔。
10. Okay. Let me check.
好的。让我查查。
11. Oh, it is here.
哦,找到了。
12. It’s a parcel from Ms.Cooper.
这是来自库柏小姐的包裹。
13. Before i get it for you
在我为你取来之前。
14. I’ll need to see your photo ID.
我需要看看你附有照片的身份证件。
15. Here’s my driver’s license.
这是我的驾照。
16. Thank you。
谢谢。
17. Please sign your name here.
请在这里签名。
18. Okay.
好的。
19. Here you go.
給你。
20. Do i owe you anything?
我要付费吗?
21. Don’t worry, there’s no charge.
别担心,没有费用。
22. The cost is prepaid by Ms.Cooper.
费用已经被库柏小姐付过了。
23. Now, let me get that parcel for you.
现在,让我为你把包裹取来。
24. Is there anything else that I can help you with?
还有其他什么事需要我帮你吗?
25. Nope. That’s it. Thank you so much.
不。没有了。非常感谢。

