欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

【一人之下】翻译 | ED《碧游欢迎你》

2021-10-02 23:00 作者:_吾酒_  | 我要投稿

翻译菌:吾酒 & Shiken 

校对菌:Wuzimiko 

QC:Roqubot  



碧游村大门总为您敞开 

Biyou Village will always open its doors for you. 
我站在村头欢迎你到来

I stand by the village entrance to give you a warm welcome.
碧游村人民总值得信赖

The people of Biyou are always trustworthy.
情怀 开怀

Sentiments. Happiness.
感谢不远千里登门来

Thank you for coming all the way.
碧游村永远不负贵客期待

Biyou Village never disappoints its guests.
我们是一样嘞 咋个可能会排外

We are the same. How could we be xenophobic?
碧游村四处充满爱和关怀

Every corner of Biyou Village is filled with love and care.
多热情 多欢快

How friendly! How lively!
感动常在

Delighting you always!
来嘛 来嘛

Come~ Come~
都到村头转一转

Come look around the village!
来嘛来嘛 你就跟着我来

Come~ Come~ Just come with me~
看哈这山水风光好原生态

Look at the mountains and waters, untouched by man!
山咔咔崩哈哈迪好热烈欢快

The mountain ♪ ka-ka-beng-ha-ha-di ♪ How passionate and lively!

我们嘞村长姓马个个都说好

Our Village Head’s surname is Ma and everyone praises him.
就像白月 月光 洁白无瑕

Just like the bright moon... moonlight, pure and flawless.
我们碧游村欢迎你嘞到来

Biyou Village welcomes you.
为了迎接你到来 我才把花带起

I brought flowers just to celebrate your arrival.
我们碧游村嘞怀抱 永远都为你敞开

Biyou Village will always welcome you with open arms.
热情 感动常在

Passionate, and always delightful.

【一人之下】翻译 | ED《碧游欢迎你》的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律