欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

每日英语听力任务!坚持一个月,英语听力突飞猛进!第一遍盲听,第二遍英文字幕,第三

2023-01-28 23:29 作者:会翻跟斗的大笨象  | 我要投稿

Reference:艾拉同学


中英对照

:I think they're gone.

  • 我想它们走了。

:Hey, you found the bath.

  • 嘿,你找到浴缸了。

:Dad, something's running around in here.

  • 爸爸,这里有东西在跑

:More squirrels?

  • 更多的松鼠?

I don't think so. They're not bugs or mice either, they were black and they were all over the place.

  • 我不这么认为,它们也不是虫子或老鼠,它们是黑色的,到处都是。

:Let's have a look.

  • 让我们看看。

:Ah.

  • 啊。

:So?

  • 所以呢?

:It was probably just some soot gremlins.

  • 可能只是一些烟灰小精灵。

:What do you mean, "gremlins"? Like the ones in my book?

  • “小精灵”是什么意思?就像我书中的那些?

:Well, it could be ghosts, but ghosts don't usually like to come out on nice days like this.

  • 可能是鬼魂,但是鬼魂通常不喜欢在好天气出来。

:Normally, you can't see soot gremlins, but every once in a while when you go from a bright place to a dark ones, you can catch a glimpse of them.

  • 通常你看不到烟灰小精灵,但是,有时当你从一个明亮的地方到灰暗的地方,你就能瞥见它们。

:So, that's it. Come out, come out…Wherever you are! Come out, come out…Wherever you are!

  • 所以,就是那个。出来,出来……无论你在哪里!出来,出来……无论你在哪里!


每日英语听力任务!坚持一个月,英语听力突飞猛进!第一遍盲听,第二遍英文字幕,第三的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律