全英— 我 二 羊 了

我二羊了
I Got Infected with COVID Again, Ugh
十二月的时候我在澳门感染了新冠肺炎。
I first caught COVID back in December while I was in Macao.
我没发烧什么的,但我的鼻子真的完全堵住了,简直喘不过气来!
I didn't have a fever or anything but my nose was so stuffed up I could barely breathe!
我的喉咙也疼疯了,甚至喝水也很痛。
My throat hurt like crazy too, even swallowing water was painful.
我不停地咳出痰,真恶心。
I was coughing up all this phlegm, it was gross.
你知道么,我现在又在北京感染了新冠肺炎。
And now, what do you know, I've gone and caught COVID again here in Beijing.
莫名其妙的,我还一直都有戴口罩,
Out of nowhere too, even though I've been wearing my mask like I'm supposed to.
我可能是在食堂或者澡堂感染的。
I probably picked it up at the cafeteria or in the showers or something.
起先我以为只是感冒,但没那么幸运
At first I figured it was just a cold, but no such luck.
我的喉咙疼了快一个礼拜了。
My throat's been killing me for almost a week now.
我的嘴巴又干又恶心,吞咽也疼,还有小小的咳嗽,流鼻涕,全都有。
My mouth's all dry and nasty tasting, swallowing hurts, I've got a little cough, runny nose - the whole shebang.
至少没有发烧,这已经算是小小的安慰了。
No fever at least, small mercy there.
谢谢你们的关心,我真的很感激。
Thanks for all the concern guys, I really appreciate it.
我不是有意这几天不更新的。
I didn't mean to drop off the face of the earth there for a few days.
我只是又感染了新冠肺炎,整个人都感觉很糟。
I've just been feeling like utter crap with this COVID nonsense again.
而且期末考也快到了,我还要准备英语tem4考试。
And of course it's finals time too, plus I've got my Tem4 exam to study for.
这一切太难受了,你知道吧?
It's all a bit much, you know?
谢谢你们这么体谅我,你们真是最棒的。
Thanks for being so understanding, you guys are the best.