FRIDAY NIGHT FUNKIN' - VS Kyu 中英翻译对照(不附加情节)
声明
1、字幕部分会有BF语的翻译,会是本人亲自翻译的,可能有点不符
2、无需翻译的话用两条斜杠代替

本模组中所选的曲目
第一关:Ecstatic(狂喜)
第二关:Homesick(乡愁)
第三关:Hope(希望)

各种颜色的字幕代替的角色
黄色:Kyu
蓝色:Boyfriend(BF)

正片
Narrator 旁白
Hey! What are you guys doing here? You aren't supposed to be here! 嘿 你们在这里干什么 你们不应该在这里
So... if YOU are here... there's only one explanation... 所以 你们要是在这里 就只有一种解释
You're here to rap battle, right?! 你们在这里是要来一场说唱之战 对吗

Phase 1 第一关
[Subtitles] [字幕]
Kyu: Sorry for that. 我对此表示抱歉
Kyu: I've just always loved make dramatic entrances! 我一直喜欢戏剧性的入场
Kyu: The names Kyu Faraday! 我的名字是Kyu Faraday
Kyu: You can just call me Kyu though BF! 你也可以叫我Kyu的 BF
BF: Beep boo bop? (Wait, how did you know my name? ) (等等 你是怎么知道我的名字的)
Kyu: Hm? //
Kyu: Oh! //
Kyu: Everyone's heard about YOU, the way how you rap against so many different kinds of people is honestly cool to me! 每个人都听说过你 你对这么多不同类型的人说唱的方式对我来说真的很酷
BF: Bep bo boo? (Really? ) (真的吗)
Kyu: Yeah, it was all over the Internet! 是啊 在互联网上到处都是
Kyu: That time you rapped against a bomb guy, against that boxer dude, those church going gang, that, uh...Bob, thing? 那时你和那爆炸小子(Whitty)对战过一次 和拳击小子(Matt)也对战过 那些去教堂的帮派 那个 小东西Bob
Kyu: I even heard of my online friends getting a go at you! 我甚至听说我的网络朋友对你有兴趣
Kyu: I've always wanted to try battling you, but the foundation doesn't really let me out much... 我一直想和你较量 但基金会并没有让我出来
Kyu: but now that you're here, I finally got the chance! 但现在你在这里 我终于得到了机会
Kyu: Let's see what you've got! 让我们看看你有什么能力

Phase 2 第二关
Kyu: Hey! You're pretty good! 嘿 你真的很不错
Kyu: I see the video's of you weren't fake after all! 我看你的视频不会作假的
BF: Bep be skoo dep. (Thanks. And who taught you to sing?) (谢谢 然后是谁教你唱歌的)
Kyu: Oh? I learnt how to sing from my dad! 哦 是我的父亲教我唱歌的
Kyu: Well... when he had time for me. 当他有时间陪我的时候
BF: Bep boo bop? (What's wrong with you?) (你怎么了)
Kyu: Oh uh, nothing's wrong. 呃啊 没什么的
Kyu: It's just... I think about my dad sometimes. 只是 我有时会想到我的父亲
Kyu: My dad is always busy working on experiments and stuff. 我的父亲一直忙于做实验或者其他事情
Kyu: We don't really get to spend much time together anymore like we used to. 我们不再像以前那样在一起了
Kyu: ... //
Kyu: When I was little, he taught me how to sing. He used to be such a great singer. 当我小的时候 他过去是一名很好的歌手
BF: Bep boo beep boo? (And then what can singing do for you?) (然后唱歌对你来说有什么用)
Kyu: Well, singing does speak the soul. I guess he showed me so I can better express myself. 唱歌的确能表达灵魂 我想他给我看是为了让我更好地表达自己
Kyu: I can tell you more about it after this song! But uh... I have a request, if you don't mind. 这首歌之后我可以告诉你更多 但是呢 如果你不介意的话 我有个要求
Kyu: Usually, I notice your opponents speed up their songs the more songs you do, but... 通常 我注意到你的对手唱得越快 你唱的歌就越多 但是
Kyu: Do you think we can do a slower song? 你觉得我们能唱慢点的歌吗
Kyu: Thinking about my dad uh... is getting me a little emotional, I guess. 我想 想到我的父亲会让我有点情绪化
BF: Bep Bep boo! (Of course!) (当然可以)
Kyu: ... //
Kyu: Thanks. You're pretty cool. 谢谢 你真的很不错

Phase 3 第三关
Kyu: ... //
Kyu: ...hey BF? 嘿 BF
BF: Beep? (Huh?) //
Kyu: Thanks for cheering me up. 感谢你鼓励了我
Kyu: I always used to think you were just some small guy who randomly raps against people. 我一直以为你只是个小个子 随便与别人对战
Kyu: But you're pretty cool. So is your Girlfriend. 但你很不错 你的女朋友(GF)也是一样
BF: (Happy Bobeebos and GF noises) (快乐的哔啵声以及GF的声音)
Kyu: I've practiced these two songs for a while. 我练习这两首歌已经有一段时间了
Kyu: I uh... haven't prepared a third one. 我 还没准备好第三首呢
BF: Bep bep boo //
Kyu: Eh? Make a new one up? I dunno... 要做一个新的吗 我不知道
BF: (encouraging beeps) (有激励的哔啵声)
Kyu: ...yeah... //
Kyu: Yeah! //
Kyu: Alright! I'll just go with the flow. 好了 我就顺其自然吧
Kyu: Prepare yourself! This'll prolly sound bad. But I'll go with this flow! 做好准备吧 虽然这听起来很糟糕 但我会顺其自然的

The End 剧终