欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

【双语文稿】奥尼尔,一个言而有信的人!

2023-08-12 15:14 作者:体育英语小课堂  | 我要投稿

双语字幕视频可进入个人主页查看

So I haven't seen you in a long time

我很长时间没有见到你了


I don't know if you remember me

不知道你是不是还记得我


But a long time ago before I started interviewing

很久之前,我还没开始做这种采访的时候


Me, my brothers were waiting outside

我和我的哥哥弟弟们在外面等着


I was told for you because they're really big fans of you

他们是你的铁杆球迷 一直在跟我讲你


And my little brother, he was super excited to meet you

我的小弟弟 能见到你让他非常兴奋


So he ran up to you and asked you if you could sign his autograph picture, right?

所以他跑过去找你,问能不能给他的照片签名


I remember that

我记得


And you said, hello, fella

你当时说,小伙子你好


Let the little lady go first because ladies first

我先给这个小女孩签,因为女士优先


And he Learned a valuable lesson that day

那天他学到了宝贵的一课


So I want to thank you so much for that

所以我想对此向你说声谢谢


I remember that, and didn't we have a bet?

我记得,而且咱们是不是还打了个赌?


Yeeah~!

是的


We had a bet and I lost

我们打了个赌,我输了


So I owe you some money

所以我欠你一笔钱


You guys heard him, he owes me some money

你们听到了,他欠我一笔钱


That's for me?

这是给我的吗?


It's all for you

都是给你的


Don't take nothing else from strangers, got it?

除此之外不要接受陌生人的东西,知道吗?


Got it

知道了


All right, make sure you listen to your mommy and daddy

好了,一定要听爸爸妈妈的话


And I'm so proud of you, okay?

我为你感到非常骄傲


All right, thank you

好的,谢谢你


You have fun, nice for you

玩得开心,你很棒


Go shopping with that today

用这些钱去买东西吧


Thank you

谢谢


I'm a man of my words

我是个言而有信的人


We had a bet, I lost, so I owe you that money

我们打了个赌,我输了,所以我欠你这笔钱


Wow~ Thank you!

哇哦,谢谢


重点词汇

autograph 亲笔签名

fella 小伙子,哥们

valuable 宝贵的,有价值的

have a bet 打赌

owe money 欠钱

man of my words 言而有信的人

【双语文稿】奥尼尔,一个言而有信的人!的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律