每日英语听力任务-无敌破坏王!坚持一个月,英语听力突飞猛进!第一遍盲听,第二遍英


:My name's Ralph, and I'm a bad guy.
- 我叫拉尔夫,是个坏家伙。
:Let's see. I'm nine feet tall. I weigh 643 pounds. Got a little bit of a temper on me.
- 咱们瞧瞧,我身高两米七。体重584斤。脾气有点坏。
:Hey, you moved my stump. My passion bubbles very near the surface, I guess, not gonna lie.
- 你居然动我的树桩。我就是那种把情绪都写在脸上的人。我就是这样 实话实说
:Anyhoo, what else?
- 总之,还有什么?
:I'm a wrecker. I wreck things. Professionally.
- 我是个破坏大王,论破坏我是内行。
:I'm gonna wreck it!
- 我要砸个稀巴烂!
:I mean I'm very good at what I do. Probably the best I know.
- 我本职工作做得不错。没准是业内老大。
:The thing is, fixing is the name of the game. Literally, Fix-It Felix, Jr.
- 但问题是,这游戏的主题是修理。真的,就叫快手阿修。
:I can fix it!
- 我能修好!
:So, yeah, naturally, the guy with the name Fix-It Felix is the good guy. He's nice enough as good guys go.
- 听这家伙的名字,就知道他是个好人。他也够得上好人的标准。
:Definitely fixes stuff really well. But if you've got a magic hammer from your father. How hard can it be?
- 东西修得确实不错。但是,有老爸给他的魔法锤。修东西还能难到哪里去?