欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

【音乐剧译配】《今晚夜》DRINK WITH ME 粤语中文版

2022-09-30 22:11 作者:toonboy  | 我要投稿

【音乐剧译配】《今晚夜》DRINK WITH ME 粤语中文版

Drink with me to days gone by. 

品美酿,纪念光阴

Sing with me the songs we knew. 

高唱着,感动歌声

Here's to pretty girls who went to our head. 

只愿红颜倩影心里念记

Here's to witty girls who went to our beds. 

只愿贤慧淑女相依永许

 

Here's to them, and here's to you. 

今晚夜 相聚一起(祝愿满载)

 

(R) Drink with me to days gone by.

品美酿,纪念光阴

Can it be you fear to die?

干了吧,岂惧生死

Will the world remember you when you fall?

不论荣辱是非笃信道理

Could it be your death means nothing at all?

生命存在是否扭转战机

Is your life just one more lie?

心永留今日印记

 

(All) Drink with me to days gone by.

品美酿,纪念光阴

To the life that used to be.

昔昨日,相遇知己

At the shrine of friendship, never say die.

兄弟同袍共饮,风雨共对

Let the wine of friendship never run dry.

只愿情义美酒千杯再举

Here's to you, and here's to me.”

今晚夜 相聚 一起

Do I care if I should die

到了生死那边界
Now she goes across the sea 

你却要远去千里
Life without Cosette

生命燃尽亦想
Means nothing at all

一世伴你
Would you weep Cosette

可愿流泪为我
Should Marius fall 

伤心痛悲
Will you weep 

可会让
Cosette 

今日
For me

铭记

 

 

 


【音乐剧译配】《今晚夜》DRINK WITH ME 粤语中文版的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律