英文演讲 | 你得丢开以往的事,才能不断继续前进

中英文稿
The reason why a lot of people won't become who they want is because they're too attached to who they've been.
很多人之所以不能成为他们想要成为的样子,是因为他们太依恋于曾经的自己
And you hear it all the time, when people say, I've always been this way.
你总能听到人们说 我一直都是这样的
OK, well, if that's working for you, keep doing that.
好吧。如果这对你管用,就继续保持吧。
I knew it wasn't working for me anymore.
1) anymore:adv.再
但我知道,这对我已经不起作用了。
I had hit my version of rock bottom, so I was willing to let go of everything
我已经触碰到人生的谷底了,所以我很乐意放上所有的事情
and everybody.See another reason why people won't get there is because the doorway is for you to fit through.
放下所有的人。人们无法做到的原因门口是因为为你准备的那扇门只够你一个人穿行。
You're try to carry everybody else through because you‘re trying to be rescued 911.
但是你试图想着带上所有人,你想拯救所有人。
and you gotta rescue you first.
1) gotta:<俚>(=have got to)必须
但是你得先救你自己啊。
I am much more valuable to my family,and to my community, because I was willing to let them go,
1) community:n.社区;社会;公社
我现在对他们来说更有价值,对我的社群更有价值,是因为我愿意放下他们。
go through the door myself, teach myself, learn myself, condition myself, and then come back and get there.
独自穿过那扇门,自我教导,自我学习,自我约束,然后再回来拯救他们。
I'm much more valuable to them now.
我现在对他们更有价值了