每日聽力任務!第一遍盲聽,第二遍英文字幕,第三遍中英對照,最後一遍盲聽感受...

Reference:艾拉同学
中英对照
:Your turnip-head! That's Howl's castle!
- 罗布头!那是哈尔的城堡。
:That is not what l meant when l asked for a place to stay.
- 我想找个地方住,但并不是这个意思。
:Look at that. They call this a castle?
- 看看这个。他们称这里为城堡?
:Is that the way in? Slow down! For heaven's sake.
- 从这里进去吗?慢点!看在上帝的份上。
:Make up you mind. Are you gonna let me in or not?
- 下定决心。你要让我进去吗?
:Whoa! Oh, my shawl!
- 啊!噢,我的披肩!
:lt's nice and warm in there, so l'm going in.
- 那里又好又缓和,所以我要进去了。
:Oh, my shawl, thank you.
- 噢,我的披肩,谢谢你。
:I'm sure Howl won't eat the heart of a shriveled, old lady like me. It's been a pleasure meeting you.
- 我相信哈尔不会吃干瘪老太太的心。很高兴见到你。
:Even if you are my least favorite vegetable. Take care, Turnip-head.
- 即使你是我最不喜欢的蔬菜。保重,萝卜头。
