欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

【赋予/友情向】Floating star & Falling star

2022-01-17 00:19 作者:桑椹-黛克瑞  | 我要投稿

今天是个特别的日子,在此我把这首小诗送给我的闺蜜—赋冉。


PS:英语水平有限,翻译可能存在语法错误,欢迎善意指正,恶意挑刺小黑屋见。

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — 

 我是一颗星星,一颗坠入海底的沉星。

I’m a star,a falling star which fall down to the bottom of the sea.


我被海水包裹着,在黑暗的海底沉睡。

I’m surrounded by the seawater,sleep in the dark se-abed.


我未曾见过光,也习惯了孤独。

I’ve never seen the sun,and was used to being alone.


我曾以为我不渴望阳光,只愿安静的等待。

I thought I never long the sunshine, just hope to wait silently.


等待那个虚无缥缈的希望。

Wait for the hope that with no reality whatever.


直到某天,我遇见了她。

Until one day, I met her.


她是另一颗星星,一颗闪闪发光的浮星。

She‘s another star, a sparkle floating star.


她拉着我浮出海面,和我一起看在皎洁月光照耀下的波光粼粼的海面。

She took my hand,we floated out of the sea and wat-ch the glittering sea surface shined by moonlight to-gether.


那天,我遇见了我的光。

On that day, I met my sunshine.


曾为永恒黑夜的海底被她所照亮。

She lights the seabed that was in eternal darkness.


如天使降临人间。

Like the angel comes to the earth.


那时,我才知道,我有多么渴望光。

Until then, I realized how much I yearn the sun.


幸运的是,我如愿以偿地拥有了她。

Luckily,I’ve got my wish, I possessed her.


浮星和沉星,永不分离。

Floating star and the falling star,will never separate.

【The end.】

                                                                         2022.1.19

                                                                           by:予袊

www莫名感觉好害羞……(捂脸

不知道自己写了点什么充斥着沙雕气息的煽情玩意(事实证明我果然没什么写诗的天赋

最后,祝小冉冉生日快乐,以后也要每天开开心心的喔❤️

愿我们的友谊天长地久,能一直陪在彼此身边~
补一张Flaoting star & Falling star的设子                  (画师:赋冉)


【赋予/友情向】Floating star & Falling star的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律