欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

每日英语听力任务!坚持一个月,英语听力突飞猛进!第一遍盲听,第二遍英文字幕,第三

2022-12-05 21:27 作者:会翻跟斗的大笨象  | 我要投稿

Reference:艾拉同学


中英对照

:You are not all that. Anyone could play in a band if they wanted to.

  • 你才没那么厉害。如果任何人只要愿意,都可以找个乐队加入。

:Don't pay Paul any mind. People like him just bring other people down. So they can make themselves feel better.

  • 别介意保罗。像他那种人只会打击别人,只是为了自我安慰而已。

:Oh, I get it. He's just criticizing me to cover up the pain of his own failed dreams.

  • 哦,我明白了。他刚刚批评我,是为了掩饰自己梦想破灭的痛苦。

:You cut deep, Joe.

  • 你太伤人了,乔。

:I wonder why sitting in this chair makes me want to tell you things, Dez.

  • 为什么坐在这张椅子上,我就想对你倾诉呢,德兹。

:That's the magic of the chair. That's why I love this job. I get to meet interesting folks like you, make them happy, and make them handsome.

  • 这就是理发椅的神奇之处。这就是我热爱这份工作的原因。我能遇到像你这样有趣的人,让他们开心,让他们帅气逼人。

Wow! Am I crazy or do I look younger?

  • 哇!是我疯了吗?我看起来更年轻了?

:I may not have invented blood transfusions, but I am most definitely savin' lives.

  • 虽然我没有发明输血技术,但我绝对是在拯救生命。

:I don't know about this crazy cat guy thing, man, but it is nice to finally talk to you about something other than jazz, Joe.

  • 我不知道你怎么突然变成了猫奴,伙计,不过,我最终很高兴和你聊爵士乐以外的事,乔。

: How come we, never talked about your life before?

  • 我们为什么之前从来没谈过你的生活呢?

:You never asked. But I'm glad you did this time.

  • 你从没问过。但我很高兴,你这次问了。

: Looking good, brother.

  • 看起来不错,兄弟

:Have a great show.

  • 祝你演出顺利。

:I grabbed a couple of road lollies.

  • 我拿了几根棒棒糖在路上吃。


短语

feel better【感觉好转】【自我安慰】

cover up【(用…)盖在…上(以保护或隐藏)】

the pain of【痛苦的】

talk to sb about sth【跟某人谈论某事】

a couple of【几个;一对】


每日英语听力任务!坚持一个月,英语听力突飞猛进!第一遍盲听,第二遍英文字幕,第三的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律