【英语口语】高频口语10000句之第4个100句

Let's get started.
让我们开始吧
I can't leave here
我不能离开这里
I'm sorry to bother you
很抱歉打扰你
I'd really appreciate it
我真的很感激
Do your best!
尽力而为/尽你的全力!
Don't work too hard.
悠着点儿吧/不要工作太辛苦。
You're working too hard
你工作太辛苦了
Pull yourself together.
打起精神来/振作起来
You can count on me.
你可以找我呀! /包在我身上/你可以依靠我
I don't have time to explain
我没有时间解释
What's keeping you here?
是什么把你留在这里的?
The only way out is through
唯一的出路是穿过
The only way out is through the forest
you need to work harder
你需要更加努力工作
I'll work harder
我会更努力地工作
I'll try harder
我会更努力
You'd better work harder.
你应该更加努力工作
I'm a workaholic.
我是个工作狂
Fill out this form
填写这张表格
I did everything I could
我做了我能做的一切
you are very impressive
I did what I could
我已经尽我所能/我已经尽力了
Fill out this form
填写这张表格
It doesn't looks like it
看起来不像
I did all I could
我做了所能做的一切/我尽了我所能
I did what I could
我已经尽我所能/我已经尽力了
Are you impressed?
你觉得印象深刻吗?
Would you get to the point?
你能把要点说得再清楚点儿吗? /你能开门见山吗?
Do it all over again.
重新做一遍
she is a piece of work
她是一个了不起的人
You should be proud of yourself
你应该为自己感到骄傲
Business is business.
公事公办/生意就是生意/工作就是工作,不能讲私情。
I'm a hard worker.
我是个工作努力的人
You're overworking.
你超负荷工作了
I have to finish this
我必须完成这个
I've got so much to give
我要付出的太多了
There's a lot of work to do
有很多工作要做
It's fake
它是假的
All done!
全都做完了/全部完成!
It's been a long day.
今天忙了一天/这是漫长的一天
Can't you make an exception
你不能破个例吗
It's dark outside already.
外边天都黑了
Let's finish up.
就干到这儿吧
It's payday!
今天是发薪日
Let's have a drink.
我们去喝一杯吧
Thank you for all your hard work
谢谢你的辛勤工作
I hope you don't mind
我希望你不介意
Sorry for interrupting.
对不起,打断一下
I have an appointment
我有个约会
let's go over it again
我们再来一遍
sorry for the interruption
对不起打扰了
thank you all for your hard work
感谢大家的辛勤工作
I respect him.
我很尊敬他
I despise you
我鄙视你
Which side are you on ?
你站在哪一边?
I'm on your side.
我是站在你这边的/我支持你
This is the third floor
这是第三层
Which floor
那一层?
18个20句
You can't ignore me
你不能忽视我
You have no reason to be nervous
你没有理由紧张
I envy you
我真羡慕你
I'm happy to oblige
我很乐意效劳
We're on a first name basis.
我们是直呼其名/我们很熟,互相直呼其名
It's efficient.
这是有效的
I'm younger than you
我比你年轻
That's just the way he is
他就是这样
That's just the way it is
事情就是这样/就是这么回事
Who is he like?
他长得像谁?
It's just common sense
这只是常识
that's just common sense
这只是常识
He knows a lot of people.
他交际很广
I'm a go-getter
我是个干将
He's a go-getter.
他是个积极进取的人/他是个有才干的人
I'm sympathetic
我很同情
He's faithful.
他是守信用的人/他是忠实的
You have a lot of nerve
你真有胆量/你脸皮真厚/你真有勇气
He's being modest
他很谦虚
He has a temper.
他脾气暴躁。
There's something strange about her
她不知哪儿有点怪
She's not herself.
她有点不太对劲儿。
She's weird.
她很奇怪/她真让人捉摸不透。
What does he look like?
他长什么样?
Don't make a fuss
别大惊小怪的
I'm a smoker.
他是个烟民
You are so selfish
你太自私了
Don't get fresh wiht me
别对我无礼!
You're a pretty smooth talker
你是一个非常健谈的人/你的嘴巴很甜
He's nobody's fool.
他不是傻子/他是个不可小看的人/他是个机灵的人
It's offensive
这太令人反感了
He's stubborn
他很固执
He's a crook
他是个骗子
She's shy
她很害羞
He's acting weird
他举止怪异
I'm so hungry I could eat a horse.
我饿得可以吃掉一匹马。
I love your perfume
我喜欢你的香水
I'm all thumbs today
我今天笨手笨脚
you have a one-track mind
你是一根筋/你是个死心眼儿
You're a good judge of character
我看人很准/我很善于判断人的性格。
May I speak to you
我可以和你谈谈吗?/我可以和你说话吗?
I hope I'm not disturbing you.
我希望我没打扰您
I hope I didn't wake you up.
我希望我没有吵醒你。
I hope I didn't wake you
我希望我没有吵醒你
It's urgent
这很紧急
I'm returning your call.
我回电话给你/我正在回你的电话
May I ask who is calling please
请问您是哪位? /请问是谁打来的电话?
I would like to talk to you
我想和你聊一聊
Who are you talk to?
你在和谁说话?
He's expecting your call
他在等你的电话
He's been expecting your call.
他一直在等您他一直在等你的电话。
Do you want to talk ?
你想聊一下吗?
Can you call back later?
你可以稍后再打来吗?
I'll call you back later?
我稍后再给你打电话?
I'll call you later?
我稍后再打电话给你?
Call me later
稍后给我打电话
I'll connect you
我帮你转接/我帮你接过去
Put them on
让他们接电话
I'll transfer you
我给你转接
I'll get it for you.
我去拿给你/我帮你拿/我帮你取
Your wife is on the line
你妻子来电了/你的妻子在等你电话
Get away from my desk
离开我的办公桌
she's not here right now
她现在不在这儿
When is he coming back?
他什么时候能回来?
he's not in right now.
他现在不在。
I'll be back in ten minutes
我十分钟后回来
We'll be back next week
我们下周回来
He's on vacation
他在度假/他在休假
She called in sick today
她打电话来说病了/她今天请了病假
He's out of town
他出差了
I'm in a meeting
我现在在开会
Are you off today
你今天休息吗/你今天不用上班吗?
May I take a message?
您要给他留言吗/ 我可以带个话吗
I'll try again later.
我过会儿我再打/我稍后再试
Leave a message
留言
How do I get a hold of you?
我该怎么联系到你?
Let me repeat the instruction
让我重复一下指示
Tell him I'll call him back
告诉他我会给他回电话
How do you spell your name?
您的名字怎么拼?
Thanks for calling.
谢谢您的来电
Get off the phone
把电话挂了/放下电话/不要再打电话了。
I guess I better go
我想我要赶紧走了
Nice talking to you.
很高兴和你交谈/很高兴与你通话
She hung up on me.
我还没说完呢,她就把电话挂断了/她挂断了我的电话。
What are you called
你叫什么
There's no one here by that name.
这儿没有您说的这个人/这里没有叫那个名字的人。
As soon as possible
尽快
Call me when you get home
到家后给我打电话
I can't hear you very well.
我听不太清楚。
I think We have a bad connection.
我感觉电话信号不好
Could you speak up, please?
您能再大点儿声吗? /请你大声点好吗?
I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.
很抱歉让你久等了