欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

【转载】发生踩踏如何自救 How to survive a human stampede

2023-02-16 17:31 作者:英语大美咖  | 我要投稿

10月29日晚,韩国首尔梨泰院万圣节庆典活动上发生踩踏事故,造成重大人员伤亡。踩踏事故,是指在聚众集会中,特别是在整个队伍产生拥挤移动时,有人意外跌倒后,后面不明真相的人群依然在前行,对跌倒的人产生踩踏,从而产生惊慌、加剧的拥挤和新的跌倒人数,并恶性循环的群体伤害的意外事件。当遇到这种情况,应该如何应对呢?

Have you ever been at a music festival, sporting event or a parade and felt just a little too crowded?

您是否曾经参加过音乐节、体育赛事或游行,是不是觉得有点太挤了?


As fun as crowd surfing, mosh pits, or cheering on your favorite team can be, there are many potential risks.

尽管人群冲浪、随音乐狂舞或为最喜欢的球队加油很开心,但也存在许多潜在风险。


Sure, you might have to put up with foul body odor or getting beer spilled on you, but there are far more dangerous and even fatal hazards involved with large crowds.

首先,你可能不得不忍受难闻的体味或啤酒洒在身上,但还有更危险甚至致命的危险,涉及到大量人群。


This is How to Survive.

下面要讲的是如何自救。


A Human Stampede.

从一场人群踩踏中。


Whether you're wiggling your way to the front to see your favourite band, taking to the streets to protest a cause, or grabbing that 80% off sale for the latest gadget, please pay close attention to this video, as it might help you and numerous others. Warning. For those that suffer from enochlophobia, the fear of crowds, viewer discretion is strongly advised.

无论您是摆动身体走到前排观看自己喜欢的乐队,走上街头为某事抗议,或者抢购打八折的新品,请认真观看这个视频,因为它可能会帮助到你和许多人。警告:强烈建议患有人群恐惧症的人谨慎观看。


Step 1: Don't panic and conserve your energy.

第一步:不要恐慌,保存体力。


Panicking will not help you free yourself from a developing stampede.

恐慌并不会帮你从踩踏中解脱。


Stay calm and focused.

保持冷静和专注。


Yelling and screaming will tire you out.

大喊和尖叫会让你筋疲力尽。


If a stampede occurs, you'll need all the physical energy you can muster.

如果已经发生了踩踏情况,你需要集中全身的力气。


Panic is contagious and prompts a fight or flight survival system to kick in.

恐慌具有传染性,并刺激人类开启战斗或逃跑生存系统。


This can lead to clawing, biting and other violent behaviour.

这可能导致抓挠、咬人和其他暴力行为。


Kind of like a horde of hungry zombies.

就像一群饥饿的僵尸。


Step 2: Keep pace with the crowd.

第二步:和人群保持步调。


If the crowd is moving in one direction, it's best to go with the flow.

如果人群朝一个方向移动,最好是随波逐流。


If you try to resist, the sheer density of the crowd behind you could crush you.

如果你试图逆流,你身后密集的人群会把你压死。


If the group becomes too tightly packed, you could run out of air by compressional asphyxiation.

如果人群变得过于拥挤,您可能会因压迫而窒息。


Simply put, your lungs cannot expand because of all the external pressure.

简而言之,由于所有的外部压力,您的肺部无法扩张。


Even if you're at the front of a crowd, you're still at risk.

即使你站在人群的最前面,仍然处于危险之中。


With so much weight behind you, you could be one of the first to be crushed.

你身后有这么多重量,你可能是最先被压迫的人之一。


Step 3: Keep your arms up.

第三步:曲起你的双臂。


If you're a fan of boxing, you'll know that keeping your arms up can be the best line of defense.

如果你是一个拳击爱好者,你就知道,弯曲双臂是最好的防线。


Not all of us can float like a butterfly and sting like a bee like Muhammad Ali did, but we can still protect ourselves.

不是所有人都能像穆罕默德·阿里那样像蝴蝶一样漂浮,像蜜蜂一样蜇人,但是我们仍然可以保护自己。


Keeping your arms up will create some space and allow you to gently push people away if you need to.

弯曲双臂会创造一些空间,并能你在需要时轻轻地推开人们。


Step 4: Move to the edge of the crowd.

第四步:挪到人群边缘。


Try to make your way to the edge of the crowd by moving diagonally with the flow.

试着顺着人流的对角线走到人群的边缘。


Look for structures that you can climb onto away from others.

寻找那些可以让你爬上去远离他人的建筑物。


It's time to put all those hours monkeying around at the playground to good use.

是时候好好利用在操场上玩耍的时间了。


Getting to higher ground can allow you to wait until the crowd disperses or the situation becomes safer.

爬到较高的地方可以让你等到人群分散或情况变得安全。


Step 5: Avoid any choke points.

第五步:避开任何堵塞点。


If you can't find your way out of the human herd, try to avoid tight spaces or 'choke points' like doorways or tunnels where people are moving through.

如果你找不到离开人群的路,尽量避免拥挤的空间或“堵塞点”,如大门或隧道,人们在这些地方通行。


Many problems can occur in these areas due to a bottleneck effect where too many bodies try to squeeze through a restricted space.

由于瓶颈效应,太多的物体试图挤过有限的空间,就可能会出现许多问题。


This is why we go on water slides one at a time.

这就是为什么我们每次只允许一个人玩滑水梯。


Step 6: Protect your head.

第六步:保护你的头。


If you happen to fall down in a large crowd, try to get up as quickly as possible.

如果您碰巧在一大群人中摔倒,请尝试尽快站起来。


If you can't, get in the fetal position and protect your head.

如果不行,就像胎儿一样,保护好自己的头部。


You do not want to be knocked unconscious in this scenario.

在这种情况下,你不会想被打昏的。


If you remain calm and keep yourself balanced, you'll likely survive.

如果你保持冷静并保持平衡,就有活下来的希望。


Just remember to keep your eyes open, arms up, and go with the flow of the crowd until you are able to safely escape.

记得睁大眼睛,曲起手臂,随着人群的流动,直到你能够安全逃离。


A large mass of people in an indoor space can raise the temperature from all the body heat.

室内汇聚大量人群会导致所有人的身体温度升高。


Be sure to stay hydrated and wear nonslip shoes, as all the sweat can make the floor slippery.

一定要保持身体水分充足,穿防滑鞋,因为滴落的汗水会使地板变滑。


Don't turn that mosh pit into a slosh pit.

别让狂欢区变成吞噬生命的泥潭。


【转载】发生踩踏如何自救 How to survive a human stampede的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律