每日听力任务!第一遍盲听,第二遍英文字幕,第三遍中英对照,最后一遍盲听感受自己的

Reference:艾拉同学
中英对照
:Hello, I like to place a longdistance call, please. It's to my dad at Tokyo 31-13-82. Right.
- 你好,我想打长途电话,拜托了。打给我在东京的爸爸31-13-82。对的。
:Now, that's a nice girl, en, Kanta?
- 她是个不错的女孩,嗯,堪太?
:Hello? Yes. Hello, I need to speak to my dad in the archaeology department. I mean, I need to speak to Mr. Kusakabe. My name is Satsuki Kusakabe.
- 你好?是的。你好,我需要和我在考古系爸爸通电话。我需要和草壁先生通电话。我的名字是草壁五月。
:Hello, Dad? Is that you? It's Satsuki.
- 你好,爸爸,是你吗?我是五月。
:Satsuki, what's wrong?
- 五月,怎么了?
:We just got a telegram. We're supposed to call mom's doctor at the hospital.
- 我们刚刚收到一封电报。我们应该打电话给妈妈的医生。
:What? The hospital? Okay. I'll call them right away.
- 什么?医院?好的。我马上给他们打电话。
:Did something happen to her, dad? Do you think she's okay?
- 她出事了吗,爸爸?你觉得她还好吗?
:Let's not worry. I'll call the hospital and then I'll call you right back, okay?
- 别担心。我就打电话给医院,然后给你回电话,好吗?
:Yeah.
- 好的。
:Just wait by the phone.
- 就砸电话旁边等着。
:Mm hmm.
- 嗯。
:I need to hang up now. Okay?
- 我现在要挂断了,好吗?
:Excuse me, is it okay if I wait here? My dad said he's gonna call me back.
- 对不起,我可以在这里等吗?我爸爸说他会给我回电话。
:Of course, make yourself at home.
- 当然,请自便。
