欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

【存档】《奥本海默》伦敦首映礼/红毯环节主演访谈-4[无标注][待打轴](翻译中...

2023-07-14 20:55 作者:阿菇_  | 我要投稿

I'm joined out by the man responsible for bringing this movie to the big screen.

我身边这位正是将电影带到大荧幕的人

It is the incredible, Christopher Nolan.

克里斯托弗·诺兰

Thank you. Thank you

谢谢 谢谢

and wonderful to see you here in London.

很高兴在伦敦见到你

Are you excited about having the movie premiere here tonight particularly?

你尤其对今晚在这里举办首映礼感到兴奋吗?

It's incredible to be back in Leicester square for me.

对我来说 能回到莱斯特广场真是太棒了

Always the home of movies.

这里就像是电影的家

I grew up in London and obviously coming here to watch movies.

我在伦敦长大 现在带着电影作品回到这里

is a set of very special memories for me.

对我来说将是非常特殊的回忆

So to be here premiering a film on the big screen here. It's very exciting.

所以能在这里的荧幕上进行电影首映 让我非常兴奋

Let me take you back then to the beginning, what first beats your interest in telling the story of J Robert Oppenheimer.

我想问 是什么首先激发了你对J·罗伯特·奥本海默的故事的兴趣呢?

I've grown up at a time in the united kingdom in the 80s.

我成长于80年代的英国

When I was a teenager, there was a lot of fear and concern about nuclear weapons

当我少年时 人们对核武器感到害怕

and Oppenheimer his name came into those conversations.

“奥本海默”的名字出现在那些谈话中

I think the first time I remember hearing the name was in stings song, Russians, which came out in 85, I think.

我记得第一次听到那个名字是 斯汀的歌曲<俄罗斯人>

It talks about Oppenheimer’s deadly toys.

歌曲中提到了“奥本海默的知名玩具”

So been aware of the name, for some time,

因而我对这个名字有所了解

and over the years found out more and more about him and realized.

而随着时间推移 我对他的了解加深

Oppenheimer story is one of the most exciting stories,

我意识到 奥本海默的故事可能是我遇见过的

dramatic stories i've ever encountered。

最令人兴奋、最戏剧化的故事之一

in terms of assembling the cast. Because as has been said before,

正如前面所说 演员阵容令人难以置信

this is such an incredible lineup of talented award winning Oscar winning Oscar nominated actors.

他们才华横溢 获奖无数 有奥斯卡得主和提名者

And what was it about this particular film that made you want to cast those people in these roles?

是什么原因让你选择这些人出演这部电影

I just wanna work with my idols. I wanna work with people like ,

我只是想和我的偶像们合作 我想和他们合作

looking at Matt Damon over there, who I worked with briefly on Interstellar,

比如马特·达蒙 我们之前在《星际穿越》中有过合作

but I wanted to do something more with him and casting General Groves.

我想继续和他合作 于是让他出演了格洛弗斯将军

It just seemed the perfect thing.

并且实际效果看起来非常合适

Cillian Murphy is at the heart of the film.

Cillian Murphy作为影片的核心

He has to carry everybody through up and have his experience. And once he signed up,

他签约出演后 必须承担起全部的重担

I’ve known Cillian him for 20 years. It's a 6th movie together.

我和他认识有20年 这是我们合作的第六部电影

The first where he gets to play the lead.

也是首次由他担任主角

But him, having come on board, we were able to just surround him

他加入后 连同他身边众多优秀的演员

with this incredible cast to bring these real life people to life

能够将这些现实人物展现在观众面前

and go through this incredibly dramatic set of events with them.

身临其境地去经历一系列戏剧性的事件

I obviously you cast him in the role of Oppenheimer.

他在电影中饰演奥本海默一角

How impressed are you with the performance he has delivered in your movie?

你对他在电影中的表现有着怎么样的印象

He did all right. He did all right, I mean,

他表现得很好  他表现得很好

for me, every day on set was a pleasure,

在片场的每一天都是一种享受

because he's wonderful to work with incredibly professional,

他非常棒 专业能力过硬

and he was clearly doing very good work.

他显然做得非常出色

But it wasn't until I got on the edit suite and started to put it all together

但当我进入剪辑室 把所有片段组合在一起

that you see the magnitude of what he's accomplished.

才真正感受到他所完成的壮举

It's an incredible performance.

非常令人难以置信的表演

I think people are going to be absolutely blown away by it.

我相信人们都会被深深震撼到

Obviously, you were well known for your in-camera effects, building practical sets.

你以镜头语言和实景拍摄而闻名

How important was that particularly on this movie to help your cast with their performances?

在这部电影中 这些对于演员的表演有着怎样的重要性?

I think anything you can do to bring the cast into the reality of the situation makes their job, not necessarily easier,

我认为实景能让演员更加轻易的完成演出

because these are people who could act, in a dark room, sitting on a stool with a polo neck or whatever.

即使这些演员的专业能力 能够做到无实物演出

But putting them in a situation where some of that work is done for them,

但当他们置身在这个环境中

there are things to react to, things to play off,

他们和物品能够互动 能够有所发挥

being at the real institute for advanced study with Robert Downey Jr. and Cillian Murphy

在真实的先进研究所中 和小罗伯特·唐尼 和Cillian Murphy

be in an Einstein’s office, out the desert in the night,

在爱因斯坦的办公室 在夜晚的沙漠

with our reconstruction of the tower of trinity waiting for this explosion to go off,

在我们重建的三位一体反应塔外等待爆炸

putting people there in real situations.

我把人们放在真实的环境中

It gives them more to work with and they can give the film more.

让他们能够有充分的发挥 也给电影带来了更好的演出

I was lucky enough to see it on a huge IMAX screen.

我有幸在IMAX荧幕上观看这部电影

I mean, it has been said before, but it would be interesting to hear

我想问的室

why this movie in particular for you was something that you wanted to shoot in IMAX

为什么你想要用IMAX进行这部电影的拍摄?

wanted to tell this story in IMAX.

为什么想用IMAX来讲述故事?

My director of photography, Hoyte van Hoytema, and myself,

我和我的摄影指导 霍伊特·范·霍伊特玛

we've used IMAX for all kinds of things over the years, but a lot for action.

多年来一直以IMAX拍摄影片 大部分都是动作片

And we knew coming to Oppenheimer that we need to scale.

而当面对《奥本海默》时 我觉得我们需要它的画幅

We knew that we needed to take the audience across the desert vistas of new Mexico,

我们想要带着领略观众穿越新墨西哥州的沙漠

we needed the stormy weather coming in.

我们想要呈现暴风雨来袭的天气

We needed the extremity, the buildup of the trinity test, the test itself.

我们想要展现三位一体核试验的开端 试验的过程 还有核试验本身

But we also wanted to experiment with the intimate moments.

我们也想尝试一些亲密的情节

We wanted to try and take that format and use it as a way to have the screen disappear

我们采用IMAX的形式 希望能够减轻观影时荧幕本身的存在感

and just be living in that space with these characters.

让观众与角色一起生活在那个时空中

Feeling what they're feeling experiencing, what they're experiencing.

感受他们的感受 体验他们的体验

It's an experience like no other. It's such a powerful movie.

前所未有的体验 多么有力量的电影

I had a mercy of movie to watch.

我看完电影时 油然而生一种怜悯

I sort of walked out in silence just trying to process what i'd seen.

默默走出影院 试图去处理那些我所看到的东西

Why are you hoping audiences take from their experience of watching this film?

为什么你希望观众能够在这部电影的观影体验中有所收获?

I don't have a specific message to the film.

我并没有特别的想法

I don't think films should tell people what to think.

我不认为电影该教导人们应该怎么想

I think they should give people an experience.

我认为电影应该给人们以一种体验

It's strange to use a word like entertainment and we're going to a very serious subject like this.

因为我们讨论着一个严肃的主题 所以用娱乐这个词可能有点奇怪

But if it's engaging, the storytelling, even if it's unsettling at times,

但如果影片引人入胜 情节跌宕起伏 即使有时也会让人不安

as long as it's involving, and people are on that journey with it,

但只要电影能让人沉浸其中 让人们仿佛踏上亲身踏上旅途

I think they're gonna have quite an experience.

我认为这样观众就会获得相当的体验

And if it leaves them with some troubling questions, unsettling questions, I think that's no bad thing.

既然电影给人留下了一些不安的问题 但这并不是坏事

it's a thrilling piece of work, and I can't say congratulations enough.

如此令人激动的作品 祝贺之词不胜枚举

Well done. Christopher Nolan. And thank you for talking to .

恭喜你 克里斯托弗·诺兰 感谢你接受采访

ladies and gentlemen, the brilliant Mr Christopher Nolan.

女士们先生们 为克里斯托弗·诺兰先生欢呼

Thank you

谢谢

I’m joint now with the brilliant Kenneth Branagh

现在在我身边的是肯尼斯·布拉纳

-Thank you

谢谢

How is it to be here at the London premiere for Oppenheimer?

参加《奥本海默》首映礼的感觉如何?

Fantastic. It's an amazing film and great piece of work from Chris and from Emma,

很棒 克里斯和艾玛带来了一部令人惊叹的作品

amazing performances in it. So i'm thrilled to be a little part of it.

众多优秀的演出 而我很高兴能参与其中

And there are amazing performances. Yours is one of them.

你也是精彩演出的一部分

And what's it like when you get the call?

当你得知要参演这部电影时 是什么感受?

I mean you've worked with Christopher more than before.

你以前与克里斯托弗有过合作

What was it like getting the call, particularly for this movie,

这次有什么不同的吗?

a simple answer  which was ‘yes’. one word answer.

我的回答很简单 “我愿意”

worked for him twice before, and they've been great experiences.

我们有过两次合作经历 都非常棒

And like we. <Dunkirk>,

比如我们合作了《敦刻尔克》

I was able here to go to Los Alamos where the scene with my character, Niels Bohr,

这次我有机会去洛斯阿拉莫斯城 扮演尼尔斯·玻尔

that takes place at Christmas was in the real spot

在圣诞节的那场实景戏

where all of those scientists met during that a period of building the bomb.

所有参与制造原子弹的科学家在那里相遇

So to be in the real place was nnearly authentic.

在真实的场景拍摄 给人一种强烈的真实感

As you say, Niels Bohr is your character.

你在电影中扮演尼尔斯·玻尔

How do you go about researching ,a real odd person or an important person In this movie?

你是如何研究这个重要人物的?

You get some good steers from Christopher Nolan, and then you have to do a bit of your own homework.

从诺兰那里得到了一些指导 还有一些自己做的功课

If you're not a science guy, i'm not a science guy.

我不太懂科学那方面的知识

You have to work harder still to try and understand the reduced version of nuclear physics.

所以必须付出加倍的努力 尝试去理解简化版的核物理

But Niels Bohr was an amazing character.

尼尔斯·玻尔是个了不起的人物

Somebody who debated with Einstein, somebody that Einstein really admired,

他曾于爱因斯坦辩论 并得到爱因斯坦的敬佩

and who was a founding figure in in the story of atomic physics.

他是原子物理学的奠基人

So there's plenty to read about, plenty to research.

有许多关于他的资料能够阅读

And I got a great kick out of doing both those things.

我对这些感到非常兴奋

A lot has been made of the practical work that Christopher Nolan does,

很多人提及了克里斯托弗·诺兰所做的实景拍摄工作

but it really is aa different experience watching a movie like this,

但观看这样的电影确实是一种与众不同的体验

where so much is done in camera, where the sets are real, where everything is real.

很多东西都是在镜头内完成到 布景乃至所有都是真实的

What's it like for you Was an actor. I obviously it's your third time working on a movie by Nolan.

作为一名演员 第三次参与诺兰的电影制作 感觉如何?

It's incredibly atmospheric to be in real places,

身临其境的感觉让人难以置信

but also to feel the sort of depth of Chris’s research.

这也反映出了克里斯研究的深度

The feeling that from the moment he's come up with the idea right through to the final execution.

从他提出想法 到最后落地执行

There's a sort of level of detail that he employs, which few filmmakers are able to sustain.

他所达到的细节水平 少有其他电影人能做到

So his energy is incredibly impressive.

他有如此庞大的能量

The biggest thing that I find about working with him is that his ability to sort of twist time.

共事时 让人觉得他能够扭曲时间

So he is in large scale, spectacular environments, a big Huge sets or big real places.

在大规模的壮景中 在巨大的布景中

But in the middle of it in conversations, one on one, in the middle of all that chaos,

身处无数的对话中 身处所有的混乱中

he can be so quiet and simple.

他那么安静和简洁

And as an actor, you feel Free, you feel trusted, you feel confident,

作为演员 你会感到自由 感到被信任 感到自信

and somebody to work that magic in the middle of the madness that is making a film

在疯狂的电影制作中能施展出这样的魔法

that's a unique gift.

这无疑是种独特的天赋

And it's a great gift to all of us who are lucky enough to be in it.

而对于参与其中的人来说 这是种伟大的给予

It's a stunning piece of work, and as fans of Christopher Nollan will know,

这样一部令人惊叹的作品

it does obviously leave you with a lot of questions.

正如影迷们所想 电影会留下许多问题

For you. What are you hoping audiences take from their experience of watching Oppenheimer?

你希望观众从《奥本海默》的观看中得到什么?

One, it's that I hope that they really enjoy and are

首先我希望他们能够真正喜欢这部电影

as thrilled as I was by just experiencing it in a cinema. 

感受到和我观看时同样的震撼

it's a big cinematic piece. And one of the pieces of wizardry

克里斯托佛的魔法之一在于

is Christopher's ability to make you experience what the story is about.

他有能力让你体会到故事的内涵

Now what this story is about.

这个故事是关于…

And so you can imagine that in IMAX, you're gonna feel that,

当你在IMAX中收看时 你会感受到

you're gonna be involved in a way that you weren't expecting to.

你会以一种意想不到的方式参与其中

And in a way that only cinema provides at the hands of a master like that.

这是只有电影大师才能做到的事情

So it's a big screen experience that there's lots of ideas in it, lots of questions to ask.

这是一种巨幕的体验 让人有所思有所想

But I think, as Florence was saying earlier, there's quite a bit of feeling that you do afterwards.

我认为 正如弗洛伦斯前面说到的

That's just about understanding a little more about how fragile and precarious the human race can be.

许多感受只是想让你了解 人们是多么脆弱和不稳定

Sometimes this story delves into that in an amazing way.

电影以让人惊叹的方式 深入讨论了这一点

It's always much more enjoyable experience, the communal cinema experience, experiencing a movie

与他人一起观看电影 会更加愉悦

like this with other people are knowing that you all have the same questions when you leave the order tutoria.

你们观看完电影后 会有相同的问题可以一起讨论

I think that to see this with friends to see it in a crowded IMAX center,

和朋友一起去观看IMAX版的电影

to see it here tonight.

在今晚在这儿

I think it'sintense in the best possible way.

我认为这是最好的方式

It's something you won't see anywhere else. You won't see it in this way anywhere else.

这在别的地方都看不到

And the way it's presented is fitting for the subject matter.

IMAX的呈现很适合这个主题

It's kind of dealing with.

这是一种处理手法的选择

So all the elements have been put together so carefully, really,

当所有元素都被精心组合在一起

with the idea of serving, it sounds of little straight seeming next to what we've just been talking about,

以服务观众为理念 可能这么说有点直白

but it's also there to entertain to compel.

但他同样具有娱乐性 具有蛊惑性

And it does that really fantastically well also.

它在这方面做到很好

Congratulations on your work in the movie and congratulations on the filming.

感谢你在电影中的工作 祝贺你的演出

Thanks very much. Thank you.

谢谢 非常感谢

Ladies and gentlemen, Kenneth Branag

女士们先生们 为肯尼斯·布拉纳欢呼

Thanks everyboby. Thank you.

谢谢大家 谢谢

Thank you very much.

非常感谢

Sadly, that is all the time we have from here in London's Leicester Square,

很遗憾 以上就是我们在伦敦莱斯特广场的所有内容

but it's been an incredible night.

这是一个难以忘怀的夜晚

Don't forget Oppenheimer opens on the 21st July,

请关注《奥本海默》将在7月21日上映

make sure you get your tickets, make sure you. You see on the biggest screen possible?

记得买票 确保自己在尽可能大的荧幕上观看电影

Tell me have you had a good night?

今晚过得怎么样

I've had a really nice night. It was just really cool seeing.

非常愉快 真的太酷了

I've met some of the cast before. They're all really cool

我见到了许多优秀的演员

like Matt Damon who's walking right there. Big fan of him.

像是在那边的马特·达蒙 我是他的粉丝

He didn't see me,

他之前没看见我

but Florence Pugh meeting her was awesome

佛罗伦斯·皮尤很好

and getting to work with you was really nice.

和你一起工作的感觉也很好

That's been my highlight get into it with you.

我也很开心和你一起工作

And also like you say, it's just an incredible cast in this movie,

正如你所说 这部电影的演员阵容非常强大

incredible filmmakers behind it.

幕后的制作团队也非常出色

It's a wonderful piece of work.

非常棒的作品

So as our guests, the filmmakers and the cast take their seats inside the cinema,

随着我们的嘉宾 制片人 演员们都已经在影院内就座

it's just time for us to leave you with some highlights from tonight's UK premiere of Oppenheimer.

我们将回放一些今晚《奥本海默》首映礼的精彩瞬间作为结束

Bye, bye. Bye.

-再见 -再见


【存档】《奥本海默》伦敦首映礼/红毯环节主演访谈-4[无标注][待打轴](翻译中...的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律