飞鸟集自翻译存档
秋天的黄叶,无歌可唱,伴着一声轻叹,颤颤巍巍地归于黄土。
Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.
And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.
2、这大千世界里的一队小小漂泊者们,请在我的字里行间留下萍踪吧。
O Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.
3 、世界对着它的爱人,揭下了它浩翰的面具。它变得小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的吻。
The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover. It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.
4、是大地的泪水,使她的嘴角永远在风华正茂中扬起。
It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.
5、无垠的沙漠为着一片草叶的爱而燃烧,一片摇着头轻笑着飞走的草叶。
The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
6、如果你泪珠因错过了太阳而簌簌地流下,那么你也会与群星失诸交臂。
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
7、舞动着的流水,你路途上的砂砾讨着你的歌声,你的倾泻。你肯携着瘸腿的它们一同奔流吗?
The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?
8、 她殷切期望的脸庞,似夜雨淅沥,萦绕在我的梦里。
Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
9 、有一次我梦见我们素不相识。梦醒之后发现我们仍是相亲相爱的。
Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
10、哀思在我的心中悄悄趋于平静, 正如夜色四散于寂静的山林之中。
Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
11、一些看不见的指头,如同吊儿郎当的闲风,正在我心头奏响潺潺的乐章。
Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart the music of the ripples.
12、“海水呀,你在说着的是什么?”
“是永恒的疑问。”
“苍穹呀,你的回答是什么?”
“是永恒的沉默。”
What language is thine, O sea?
The language of eternal question.
What language is thy answer, O sky?
The language of eternal silence.
13、倾听着,我的心,听着世界的低语,向你示爱的低语。
Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you.
14、天地万物的奥秘有如夜之黑暗——是伟大的。
但智慧的幻想却只不过如清晨之雾。
The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night--it is great.
Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning.
15、不要因为悬崖是陡峭的,就把你的爱置于其上。
Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.
16、今早我坐在窗前,世界像个过路人停留了片刻,向我点头示意,又继续走他的路了。
I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes.
17、这些细思,是绿叶在沙沙作响;他们在我的脑海中喜悦地耳语。
There little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their whisper of joy in my mind.
18、你视而不见你的自我,你所见只是你的影子。
What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
19、神啊,我的那些愿望真是愚傻呀,他们在你的歌声中喧叫着。让我只是静听着吧。
My wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my Master. Let me but listen.
20、 我命由天不由我。
I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.
21、把灯背在背上的人,他们的把影子摆在了自己的面前。
They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.
22、吾之存在,是生命,亦是永恒的奇迹。
That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.
23 、“我们簌簌作响的叶片,都有声音去回应风雨,但为何你缄默不语?”
“我不过是一朵花。”
“We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms, but who are you so silent?"
“I am a mere flower. “
24、劳作于歇息,如眼睑于眼。
Rest belongs to the work as the eye lids to the eyes.
25、人是初生之子,他的力量是生长的力量。
Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.
26、上帝期望回报于他给予我们的花,而不是太阳亦或是世界。
God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun the earth.
27、 光如同一个赤裸的孩童,在绿叶中快乐地穿梭,并不知道那会说谎的人。
The light that play , like a naked child, among the green leaves happily knows not that man can lie.
28、美人儿啊,在爱中找见你的自我,而不是在镜前谄媚。
O Beauty, find thyself in love, not in the flattery of thy mirror.
29 、我的心脏将她的波澜置于世界的海岸上鼓动着,以泪水在上署名,“我爱你。”
My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon it her signature in tears with the words, "I love thee."
30、”月儿啊,你在等候着什么?”
“向我必须让位于其的太阳敬礼”
“Moon, for what do you wait?”
“To salute the sun for whom I must make way.”
31、绿树探到了我的窗前,像是它们在暗哑的大地中迸发出的声音。
The trees come up to my window like theyearning voice of the dumb earth.
32、。神自己的每个清晨对他来说也是新奇的。
His own mornings are new surprises to God.
33、生命顺着世界的主张找到了它的财富,在爱的宣言下实现了它的价值。
Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world, and its worth by the claims of love.
34、干枯的河床并不感谢它的曾经。
The dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past.
35、 飞鸟但愿化作云。
云霞但愿化作鸟。
The bird wishes it were a cloud.
The cloud wishes it were a bird.
36 、瀑布唱着,“找见我的自由时,我便找到了我的歌声。”
The water fall sing, "I find my song, when I find my freedom."
37 、我无法言说为什么这颗心在缄默中凋零。是因为未曾要求过、不被知晓、不被记住的那些小小的需求。
I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence. It is for small needs it never asks, or knows orremembers.
38、妇人啊,当你为了你的家庭而服务四处走动时,你的手足歌唱着,好似林间小溪流淌过卵石。
Woman, when you move about in your household service your limbs sing like a hill stream among its pebbles.
39、太阳横过西方的海面时,对东方留下了它最后的致意。
The sun goes to cross the Western sea, leaving its last salutation to the East.
40、 不要因为你没有胃口而去挑剔你的食物。
Do not blame your food because you have no appetite.
41、树像带着世界的憧憬,踮起脚尖向天堂窥视。
The trees, like the longings of the earth, stand atiptoe to peep at the heaven.
42、你只是对着我笑着,不和我说些什么,我却感到对这一刻期盼已久。
You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.
43、海之游鱼沉默寡言,陆之走兽沸反盈天,苍之飞禽声声婉转。
但人类却兼备海之沉寂,陆之喧嚣,与天之乐章。
The fish in the water is silent, the animal on the earth is noisy, the bird in the air is singing.
But Man has in him the silence of the sea, the noise of the earth and the music of the air.
44、世界在踌躇的心弦上疾跑着,奏出忧郁的乐章。
The world rushes on over the strings of the lingering heart making the music of sadness.
45、他把刀枪剑戟供为自己的上帝,当他的胜利时他的自我却败了。
He has made his weapons his gods. When his weapons win he is defeated himself.
46、上帝在创在中找寻自我。
God finds himself by creating.
47 、暗影披上了她的面纱,秘密地,温顺地,以她无声的脚步,追随着光明。
Shadow, with her veil drawn, follows Light in secret meekness, with her silent steps of love.
48、星辰不怯于显得像萤火那般。
The stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies.
49、感谢神,我并不是权利之轮之一,而是被碾压其下的人类之一。
I thank thee that I am none of the wheels of power but I am one with the living creatures that are crushed by it.
50、人性是尖酸刻薄的,不是宽宏大量的,它执着于每一点,却无动于衷。
The mind, sharp but not broad, sticks at every point but does not move.
51、你的偶像在尘土中神形俱灭,以此来证明神的尘土比你的偶像更大。
You idol is shattered in the dust to prove that God's dust is greater than your idol.
52、人从不在他的人生里表现自己,他自始至终在人生里奋发向上。
Man does not reveal himself in his history, he struggles up through it.
53 、当玻璃灯指责瓦灯称它为表亲时,皓月东升,于是玻璃灯扯着嘴角唤她——我亲爱的姐姐。
While the glass lamp rebukes the earthen for calling it cousin the moon rises, and the glass lamp, with a bland smile, calls her, ---My dear, dear sister.
54、正如海鸟与波浪的会晤,我们相识相知。
海鸟飞走,海浪滚滚而过,我们分叉破镜。
Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near. The seagulls fly off, the waves roll a way and we depart.
55、我的一天结束了,我似泊于海滨的一叶扁舟,在傍晚谛听着潮汐的舞曲。
My day is done, and I am like a boat drawn on the beach, listening to the dance-music of the tide in the evening.
56、我们被给予生命,唯有通过给予我们才能实现它的价值。
Life is given to us, we earn it by giving it.
57、当我们待人谦和时,我们无限接近于伟人。
We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.
58、麻雀为了孔雀背负着它的尾羽感到担忧。
The sparrow is sorry for the peacock at the burden of its tail.
59、永远不要害怕那些时刻——永恒之声唱道。
Never be afraid of the moments—thus sings the voice of the everlasting.
60、飓风在无路寻求着捷径,又遽然在“无何有之乡”结束了他的搜寻。
The hurricane seeks the shortest road by the no-road, and suddenly ends its search in theNowhere.
61 、在我的杯中饮了我的酒吧,朋友。当它倒入别人的杯里时,层层的泡沫便不再有。
Take my wine in my own cup, friend. It loses its wreath of foam when poured into that of others.
62、完美为了不完美的爱,将自己打扮得美丽。
The perfect decks itself in beauty for the love of the Imperfect.
63、 神告知于人:“我疗愈你所以伤害你,爱你所以降罪于你。”
God says to man, "I heal you therefore I hurt, love you therefore punish."
64、感谢灯的光亮,但请不要遗忘那始终如一地坚忍地站在阴影里的执灯人。
Thank the flame for its light, but do not forget the lamp holder standing in the shade with constancy of patience.
65、小草,你的脚步是小的,但你却拥有你脚下的大千世界。
Tiny grass, your steps are small, but you possess the earth under your tread.
66、娇嫩的花儿张开它的花苞哭喊道,“亲爱的世界啊,请不要凋谢。”
The infant flower opens its bud and cries, "Dear World, please do not fade."
67、神对那些庞大帝国失去兴趣,却从未厌倦过一朵小花。
God grows weary of great kingdoms, but never of little flowers.
68、谬论经不起考验,但真理可以。
Wrong cannot afford defeat but Right can.
69、“我愉快地给了他们我全部的水”瀑布唱着,“尽管只需一点就能解他们的渴。”
"I give my whole water in joy," sings the waterfall," though little of it is enough for the thirsty."
70、把花朵抛上无休止大欢大喜的泉眼在哪?
Where is the fountain that throws up these flowers in a ceaseless outbreak of ecstasy?
71、伐木工的斧头曾向树木恳求它的斧把。树给了他。
The woodcutter's axe begged for its handle from the tree. The tree gave it.
72、我在我心的孤寂中,感受到了蒙着雾和雨,鳏居黄昏的一声叹息。
In my solitude of heart I feel the sigh of this widowed evening veiled with mist and rain.
73、贞洁是从充裕的爱中得来的财富。
Chastity is a wealth that comes from abundance of love.
74、薄雾,正如爱意,戏耍着山头,生出美的意外之喜。
The mist, like love, plays upon the heart of the hills and bring out surprises of beauty.
75、我们错误地解读了世界,却说是世界欺瞒了我们。
We read the world wrong and say that itdeceives us.
76、诗人的风,穿梭大海和森林,找寻属于他自己的声音。
The poet wind is out over the sea and the forest to seek his own voice.
77、每个孩子都带着这样的讯息:神还未对人类感到失望。
Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man.
78 、绿草找寻着她大地上的集体。树木追求着他天空中的孤迥。
The grass seeks her crowd in the earth. The tree seeks his solitude of the sky.
79、人们对自己设防。
Man barricades against himself.
80、我的挚友,你的声音,犹如被抑制的海洋之声,萦绕于这些倾听着的松柏,彷徨于我的心。
Your voice, my friend, wanders in my heart, like the muffled sound of the sea among these listening pines.