欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

最初生的一集:边狱公司浮士德语音翻译整理(上)

2023-03-04 17:13 作者:STAR-fie1d  | 我要投稿

警告:内含刀片。

新月计人请做好心理准备


脑叶公司残存员工  Lobotomy Corp Remnant

也可以理解为异世界的Yuri。

R.I.P


获取人格:我是浮士德,很高兴见到你。

This is Faust, a pleasure to meet you.


问候- 早晨:我已经养成了细心观察四周的习惯。我也知道你此刻站在哪儿。

I’ve gained a habit of carefully observing my surroundings. I’ve got your current destination down, too.


问候- 中午:每天分配一段时间让我们休息放松不无益处。有时,想顾及自己的精神健康会十分困难。

It’s beneficial to allocate a time of the day when all of us can relax. Mental health management can be surprisingly difficult.


问候- 晚间:我早已习惯了黑暗— 我有次独自一人在间没有电力的狭小房间里呆了59天。

I’m used to darkness. One time, I stayed alone in a cramped room with no power for 59 days.


闲谈1:我曾在某个地下设施工作。我们只有冰冷的人造光源。

My old workplace was underground. A cold artificial light was all we had.


闲谈2:虽然我曾经努力地了解了世间的各种生灵,理解了许多自然法则…… 但有些“东西”,生来就根本无法为我们所理解。

While I strive to comprehend most laws and denizens of the world… Some things are simply not meant to be understood.


闲谈3:我也曾在某位经理手下工作… 虽然我一直没有机会像我俩现在一样和他们面对面交流。这是一种十分新奇的体验… 但我并不讨厌它。

My old job had a manager, too. Though I never had a chance to talk with them directly like I do now. This is new to me… but it isn’t bad.

一阶立绘,应该是白夜黑昼前的情况

突破追加语音1(推测为):我以前总是得把昨日还在一起吃饭的同事们的尸体拾掇干净。在这里,我至少不用再经历类似的事情… 啊,没错,我的意思是这地方真不赖。

I often had to clean up the bodies of coworkers with whom I had dined the day before. Here… I don’t experience such things, at least. Yes, I’d say it’s not too bad here.


突破追加语音2(推测为):难以忍受的疼痛,未知的怪物,濒死的同事们…… 不,这些都不是我真正惧怕的东西。相反,它…

Intolerable pain, unknowable monsters, dying colleagues… Those aren’t what I fear. Rather, it…


闲置:突然间“消失不见”了么… 我已经见怪不怪了。

A sudden disappearance, often seen.


突破:我想我会再试着努力一次。

I suppose I’ll put forth some effort one more time.


装备该人格下部署角色:我已准备就绪。

I’m ready.

三阶突破立绘,帅!

入场:希望这次一切顺利

Hope this goes well.


战斗中选取:有什么问题吗?

What was going wrong?


开展攻势:现在起,不要被自己的恐惧所影响。

There’s no fear right now.


敌方被击倒/陷入混乱:下一个就轮到你。

You’re up next.


己方陷入混乱:啊!

Ah!


击杀敌人:这可吓不倒我。

That wasn’t scary.


友方被杀:至少,我曾与你一同前行,真是太好了…

It’s good to have had you, at least.


San-check 通过:有备而无患。

Preparations makes things easier.


San-check 失败:这种情况,我再熟悉不过了。

I’m all too used to this.


战斗胜利:与我经历过最困难的战斗比起来,这还不值一提。

This is far from the hardest battle I’ve ever fought.


达成额外条件:浮士德一直是个能干的人哟。

Faust has been competent.


战斗失败:我们还有机会,这是不幸中的万幸。

It’s fortunate that we have an another chance.


翻完有种说不出的难受。

都市真他娘不是人呆的地方。

现在是,幻想时间!



最初生的一集:边狱公司浮士德语音翻译整理(上)的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律