每日英语听力任务!坚持一个月,英语听力突飞猛进!第一遍盲听,第二遍英文字幕,第三

:Hey! Ralph's back! Isn't that great!
- 拉尔夫回来了!好极了!
:The gang's all here!
- 所有角色都在呢
:So, I'm happy to report, and you'll be happy to hear, I'm taking life one game at a time.
- 因此,我很开心地宣布,你们听了也会替我开心,我终于做到了干一行爱一行。
:All right! Yeah, Ralph!
- 好极了!拉尔夫!
:First, the job hasn't changed. But, news flash, the Nicelanders are being nice to me! And that got me thinking about those poor guys left without a game.
- 首先,工作内容没变。好消息是,屋主们现在对我很好!这让我想起了,那些没游戏可去的可怜虫。
:So here's what we did.
- 所以我们决定。
:We're gonna wreck it!
- 一起砸个稀巴烂!
:We asked them to help us out on the bonus levels.
- 我们请他们来参加奖励关卡。
:We can fix it!
- 我们能修好
:I'm telling you, guys, we haven't been this popular in years. It's crazy. The gamers say we're "Retro," which I think means "Old but cool."
- 跟你们说,我们好多年没这么受欢迎了。太疯狂了。玩家们都说我们很“复古”。就是"老旧但带感"的意思。
:Oh and I decided that living in the dump wasn't making me feel very good, so I cleaned it up, built myself a little shack and a couple for the new guys, too,
- 还有住在垃圾堆里让我感觉很不好,所以我清理干净,造了个小屋,也给新人做了几个。
