每日英语听力任务-寻龙传说!坚持一个月,英语听力突飞猛进!第一遍盲听,第二遍英文


:Ah, this is giving me bad feels. Chief Dang Hai does not sound like someone you could smooth talk. And Raya didn't even bring a gift.
- 呃,我有不好的预感。邓海首领听起来不像是好说的人。拉雅甚至没有带礼物。
:That's it. I'm going shopping. Oh, wait. I don't have any money.
- 决定了。我去买东西。等等,我身上一分钱也没有啊。
:You're an adult. You could just put it on credit.
- 你是个大人。你可以赊账。
:Oh... Uh, what's credit?
- 嗷……赊账是什么东西?
:It's kinda like a promise. You take what you want now, and you promise you'll pay it back later.
- 这有点像一个承诺。你先拿走你想要的东西,然后保证以后会还钱的。
:Pay it back later? Huh! What an amazing concept. Thanks, Captain Boun.
- 以后再还?哇!这想法也太棒了。谢谢,阿波船长。
:I'll be buying this with credit. Oh, Dang Hai's gonna love this! Credit, please. Oh, I like that. Uh, yeah, I'll be using credit, yes. I love credit!
- 这个我要了,赊账。噢,邓海一定喜欢这个,赊账!哦,我喜欢这样,是的,先赊账,没错。我喜欢赊账!
:Hey, you! Are you going to pay for any of that?
- 嘿 你!这些东西你不打算付钱吗?
:Oh…Right, right. No, this is on credit. Yeah, I'm gonna pay it back later.
- 哦……好吧好吧,这些都是赊账了。是的,我以后再还。
:Pay us back later? We don't know you.
- 以后还我们钱?我们不认识你。
:You have no credit here. Pay us right now.
- 谁给你赊账了。上付钱给我们。
:Now?
- 现在吗?