欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

[aespa] - I'm unhappy 但是双向情感障碍 【英文填词翻...

2023-05-05 14:53 作者:李明在  | 我要投稿

It's even no kind of life

这都算不上是活着

Make no sense My day and night

昼夜毫无意义地交替

couldn't stop it in my head

它在我脑子里 我无法使其停下来

it's like every day

每天都是

I'm always good at killing my vibe

无法维持我的情绪

I feel so heavy whenever I try

当我试图控制 身体却变得沉重

couldn't cut me off from here...

无法斩断这混乱的纠缠

So I'm not okay

也因此难受

When could I back sober...get me clean?

什么时候可以让我重归清醒?

How could I reset log out and flee?

我该如何才能抽身逃离?

Did I just imagine?

这都仅仅是我的幻想吗?

But I'm falling...so falling

但我正在坠落…

Now I'm in the hell...Yeah I'm unhappy

此刻我如在炼狱般煎熬…

Suddenly I wake up...Find I'm so happy

下一刻又仿佛置身云端般快乐

Please give me some hints before every switch

求求了…在切换之前给我点提示也好

Don't know how to heal me...How I get here?

不知该如何拯救自己…是怎么走这一步的…

Even in the hell...Yeah I'm so happy

即使在地狱…亦如同在云霄之间

Now I'm unhappy...

煎熬度日

Why am I crying?

为何哭泣

Now am I laughing?

又为何大笑

I wanna fix it...But I couldn't help it

想要弥补…却无能为力

Morning breaks Still I'm all alone

清晨 我仍孑然一身

Would I keep this calm?

今日能否保持这份平静

Feel my head's spinning I wanna stop it

脑子嗡嗡作响 停不下来

Don't know what I'm living for...

甚至不知道为什么活着…

[aespa] - I'm unhappy 但是双向情感障碍 【英文填词翻...的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律