英语听力学习-39
2023-07-09 21:08 作者:Twilight-暮光之城 | 我要投稿

暮光之城-39 文本
So you followed me.
所以你跟踪了我
I was trying to keep a distance unless you needed my help,
我努力和你保持距离 除非你需要帮助
and then I heard what those low-lifes were thinking.
之后我听到那些人渣在想什么
Wait.
等等
You say you heard what they were thinking?
你说你听得见他们在想什么
So what, you...
这算什么 你
You read minds?
你能读心吗
I can read every mind in this room.
我能读懂这间屋子里每个人的心思
Apart from yours.
除了你
There's money, sex,
有的在想钱 性
money,
钱
sex,
性
cat.
猫
And then you, nothing.
而你 什么都没有
It's very frustrating.
这让我很沮丧
Is there something wrong with me?
我有什么毛病吗
See, I tell you I can read minds,
你瞧 我跟你说我能读心
and you think there's something wrong with you.
而你却觉得自己有毛病
What is it?
怎么了
I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore.
我真的没有毅力再远离你了
Then don't.
那就别啊