欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

采访“零废弃成都”联合创始人Rocco & Emma,探访“Repair Caf

2022-05-20 23:06 作者:豆子本尊  | 我要投稿

采访“零废弃成都”Repair Cafe联合创始人


-您在修什么呢?

-啊,我在修一个游戏散热器。


-你平时就是一位裁缝吗?

-啊,就是。


Rocco:

Because this place is really cool!

因为这个地方真的很酷!


米哥:

嘿,我是米哥!

随着世界经济的不断发展和这个物质文明的高度发达,越来越多的人认识到了人类制造了越来越多的垃圾。

这种用完即弃的态度,给世界带来了太大的负担和污染,于是唤醒人们零浪费运动,开始在海外慢慢盛行起来。

2009年,一位叫Martine Postma的荷兰女士创立了一个公益组织叫Repair Coffee,中文名叫修理咖啡。

由于越来越多的人开始认识这种环保观念,仅仅在6年的时间,Repair Coffee就在全球33个国家蔓延开来。

今天我们有幸在中国成都拖板鞋青年旅社的屋顶咖啡馆采访到了正在这里进行Repair Coffee活动的组织人。

请你介绍一下自己。


Emma:Hello,大家好我是Emma,我是“零废弃成都”的创始人之一,然后这位是我的合伙人Recco.


Rocco:你好,大家好,我是“石头”,Rocco。很高兴认识你。


-米哥:啊,Rocco.

-Rocco:啊,Yes.


米哥:

Can you tell us a little bit about the Repair Cafe's history?

您能给我们讲一讲修理咖啡馆的一点历史吗?


Rocco:

OK.So the history of the Repair Cafe started in Armsterdam,in Holland.

好的。所以有关修理咖啡馆的历史呢,是从荷兰的阿姆斯特丹开始的。


They came up with this...It was one lady that she had a toy from her childhood.

它的起源是这样的——有一个女士,她有一个玩具,是童年时代的一个玩具。


It was torn down,so she needed to fix it.

它已经破损了,所以她需要把它修好。


So she brought some friends into a Cafe and then started repairing not only her Teddy Bear but many other things.

她找到一些朋友,一起来到咖啡馆,开始修缮一些不仅仅是她的泰迪熊这样的玩具,还有许多其他东西。


Then they decided to do it regularly like every month,once a month.

然后他们决定定期地举办这样的活动,比如说每月举办一次。


And yeah,it then became a thing.

然后这件事就这么成了。


Because Holland is a very environmentalist country.

因为荷兰是非常重视环保的国家。


They actually replicated it to many countries in Europe.

然后他们将这个理念复制到欧洲很多其他国家。


And now,it's worldwide famous.

现在,已经全球盛行了。


Because when we repair things,we keep the value of objects,the things we have.

因为当我们在维修东西的时候,我们保留了一件物品的价值。


So we don't have to buy new things,we don't have to (like) sponsor this loop of buying new things (like) extract new materials from the ground.

因此,我们不需要再新买东西、过度消费,从地球上不断地剥削资源。


It is better for the planet.

这对我们这颗星球来说会更好。


We keep the value of objects in the loop.

我们也可以一直保持已经生产的商品价值。


Oh.Fine.

就这样。


米哥:

So...Rocco,where are you from?

那么,石头,您来自哪里呢?


Rocco:

I'm from Venezuela,South America

我来自委内瑞拉,南美洲。


米哥:

You got Repair Cafe in your country?

在您的国家有维修咖啡馆吗?


Rocco:

I don't know about it actually.

实际上我不是很清楚。


I've been away from my country for long time already.(注:for long time 是口语中偷懒的说法,书写应写为for a long time)

我已经离开我的国家很长时间了。


And I know my family now is living in Miami and I know there is a Repair Cafe in Miami.

我知道我的家人现在居住在迈阿密州,我知道在迈阿密是有维修咖啡馆的。


I know some of them in Spain.

我也知道在西班牙的一些维修咖啡馆。


I got some family and relatives live in Spain,and yes,they do have them in Spain.

我的一些家人和亲友也有住在西班牙的,那里确实也是有维修咖啡馆的。


Yeah,Europe is a very environmentalist place...area,so you can see a lot of these activities.

对,欧洲是环保观念很强的地方,所以你可以看到很多这样的环保活动。


米哥:

OK.So the purpose of building this Repair Cafe or establish a Repair Cafe is just for environmental-friendly concern

好的。所以创建维修咖啡馆的动机或创立维修咖啡馆就是出于对环保的担忧吗?


Emma:Yeah.是的


米哥:

Em...What about the Chengdu Repair Cafe.

嗯..那么关于成都维修咖啡馆项目——


Actually this is my second time heard about it,but I never met the people from Repair Cafe.

实际上这是我第二次听说成都有这个活动,但是我迄今为止还没有遇到过维修咖啡馆的人士。


Today is my first time.

今天我是第一次遇到。


Can you tell us a little bit about the history of...or story about Chengdu Repair Cafe.

您可以给我们讲一讲一些关于它的历史和它的故事吗?


How did you guys bring it to the town.

你们是怎么把这个项目引进到成都的。


Emma:

So, to be honest,this Repair Cafe is one of the events in our 12 events series of"Going Zero Waste Awareness Campaign".

老实说,维修咖啡馆这个活动只是我们的“零废弃唤醒运动”12个活动中的一个。


We designed this event in three parts.

活动中我们设计了三个部分。


The first part is"Awareness"

第一部分是唤醒。


The second part is"Action"

第二部分是行动。


And the third part is"Leadership"

第三部分是领导力。


And the Repair Cafe is a very important part in this "Action" part.

维修咖啡馆项目是其中很重要的一部分。


In this "Action" part,we designed 6 events based on the 6 arts of Zero Waste life style.

在这个行动部分,我们基于六中零废弃生活方式,设计了6个活动。


And repairing is a very important part for,like Rocco said,to keep the material in the consumption loop,not been wasted,but to bring the objects to repaired and reuse eventually.

修理这个部分是非常重要的一环,就像石头所说,让已使用的资源继续在消费闭环流通,不要浪费,把东西修好,废物再利用。


米哥:

OK...So ah it looks like you guys are couple?

明白,嗯..你们看起来是两口子吗?


Not yet or...

还没有或是...


Emma:

Yes,yes,we are,yes.

是的,我们是。


米哥:

So,who's idea?

所以是谁的点子?


Rocco:

of the Repair Cafe?

维修咖啡馆?


米哥:

Yes,yes.

是的。


Emma:

It's his idea actually.

是他的点子。


Rocco:

Yeah,yeah,I've been always wanna do it.(注:有些人习惯读作wanna to但依然写作wanna)

我其实一直就有个想法去做这件事。


And actually we met one Swiss guy from Switzerland,in Chengdu.

实际上我们遇到了一个来自瑞士的朋友,在成都遇到的。


He has done this Repair Cafe two times.

他在成都举办过两次维修咖啡厅的活动。


We were in one of his activities and we know that it can be done.

我们参加过其中一次活动,然后我们觉得我们也可以做这样的有益的活动。


米哥:

So you have to apply from the main organization of Repair Cafe to host the event around city or around the world?

所以您就向维修咖啡馆组织申请在城市或者在世界任何一个地方举办这个活动吗?


Rocco:

Ah...not necessarily.

啊,那倒不必。


You can and I definitely encourage people to do it.

当然您是可以,我们也鼓励大家这么做。


米哥:

So you use the brand of Repair Cafe,so you must have applied for the permission to use it?

所以,使用维修咖啡馆这个名号,是需要申请的吗?


Rocco:

Hm...well...this is also in the website.

呃,好。这也是在维修咖啡馆的网站上申请的。


It is a free idea.

这是一个共享的点子。


Anybody can take it and use it.

所有人都可以使用这个点子。


They provide the different services.

维修咖啡馆的官网提供不同的服务。


They have,like information.

比如提供一些信息。


They also design how it should be.

或者帮你设计怎样举办等等。


If you wanna pay and help this organization,it's donation based.

如果您愿意为这个组织捐献的话。


米哥:

So as long as you follow the regulations or rules of Repair Cafe,anyone can host an event like this.

所以只要符合维修咖啡馆的政策规定,任何人都可以用维修咖啡馆这个名号来举办活动。


So I am just wondering,what does Repair Cafe fix?

所以我很好奇,维修咖啡馆都维修些什么东西呢?


Anything or...?

任何东西,或者...


Emma:

So as you can see outside,this time we chose 3 stations.

就像你看到外面区域,这一次我们准备了3个维修站点。


One is bike,they fix bikes.

一个是自行车,他们维修自行车。


One is clothes,bags or shoes.

一个是修补衣物、包和鞋子。


And the other one is for electronics.

还有一个是维修电器。


So actually as you said,Repair Cafe can fix anything.

所以就像你说的那样,维修咖啡馆可以修理任何东西。


米哥:

Even my broken heart?

甚至是我受伤的心吗?


Any psychologist?

有心理师吗?


Emma:

Why not?

为什么不呢?


米哥:

Actually we promoted this event in the past few days.

实际上我这两天也帮着推广了一下你们的这个活动。


Someone told me,oh,I got a broken heart.

有个人告诉我,我有一颗受伤的心。


Anybody can help me to fix it?

有人可以维修吗?


I said yes,of course.

我说是的,当然可以。


Emma:

Yes,come here.

是的,来这儿吧。


Come here share your joy and then your heart will be fixed.

来这里分享你的快乐,然后你受伤的心就会被修复。


Rocco:

You can definitely meet really cool people.

你在这里可以遇到很多很酷的人。


I mean you can definitely meet really cool people.

我的意思是,你在这里可以遇到很多很酷的人。


And that's why we actually picked this place.

这也是我们选择这里举办活动的原因。


Because this place is really cool.

因为成都拖板鞋青年旅社真的很酷。


米哥:

This is gonna the last question I'll ask you.

您实际提前回答了我准备的最后一个问题。


So the question number 4 —Any kind of person could participate into...what kind of person...what kind of people could participate into this campaign or event,anybody or?

所以第四个问题——任何人都可以参与到,我的意思是,什么样的人可以参与到这些活动中来呢,任何人还是?


Rocco:

Yes,generally the people that are worrying about the environment and the environmental impact of our consumption,generally educated and more aware,very aware people would come and try to repair things.

是的,通常来说,对环境问题担忧或者对消费影响环境有担忧的人,通常受过良好教育的,更有,很有环保意识,并且愿意来参与维修的人们都可以加入。


Instead of just buying new things.

而不是那些一直买买买的人们。


Yeah,keep the value,keep the value of objects.

是的,保留价值,保留物品价值。


米哥:

I have a question.

我有一个问题。


You guys repair things for free,or?

外面这些人修理东西是免费的吗?


So these are volunteers.

所以他们是志愿者。


They are all with the environmental concern in their mind.

他们都是有环保观念的志愿者。


Rocco:

Yeah.Some of them are,and some of them are not...

嗯。有一些是,有一些不是。


Ah..We were fortunate to apply for a grant and we got this grant

嗯。其实我们很幸运地申请到了赞助。


And we got this grant to be able to do this awareness campaign

我们把拿到的赞助,用于运营这些环保活动。


So we have 12 events.

所以我们有12个不同的活动。


We are using the money from the grant to pay the sponsors.

我们使用募集来的赞助,付给支持我们互动的人们。


米哥:

So actually is it another organization?

所以,这里又涉及到另外一些组织了吗?


Environmental-friendly organization?

另外的一些环保组织?


You said that you have 12 different campaigns ot events which is actually based on different organizations or all from Repair Cafe?

你说过你们有12个不同的活动,他们都是基于不同的组织吗或者全部与维修咖啡馆相关?


Rocco:

No,it's from us.

不,这些活动全部由我们运营。


Those 12 events are from our company“Zero Waste Chengdu”.

这12个活动都是我们“成都零废弃公司”的。


This is our company.

这是我们的公司。


We have two initiatives,one is consultancy,helping businesses and schools,communities to reduce their waste and the second one will be the Zero Food Waste.

我们有两个方案,一个是咨询,帮助商业、学校和社区减少浪费;第二个是食物零废弃。


We have Zero Food Waste initiative where we basically partner up with businesses.

我们有食物零废弃项目,我们会找到商业合作伙伴。


They want to sell their surplus food,so like we sell the surplus food from Fairmont hotel and bakeries or restaurants.

我们会帮助他们销售那些盈余的食物,就像我们帮助费尔蒙德酒店销售他们的盈余食物,还有那些面包店或者是餐厅等。


Now we have some partners and we are,like,selling their surplus food.

现在我们有一些合作伙伴,进行盈余食物的销售工作。


米哥:

So the picture is much larger than I expected.

所以这个环保项目涉及的领域真的比我预想的要宽广很多呢。


This is just one tip of the iceberg of the whole project,right?

这仅仅是整个环保项目的冰山一角对吧?


Rocco:

The environment is a complicated issue and everybody can participate into this,contribute..

环保是一件很复杂的事情,但每个人都可以参与进来,贡献进来。


米哥:

Yes.Yes.Cool.

是的是的,很酷。


As I told Emma that my down-jacket was broken,I just fixed myself yesterday.

就像我刚才跟Emma聊天,我告诉她我有一件破损的羽绒服,我昨天刚刚自己修好了它。


I got something online,very cheap.

我在网上买了一些材料,非常便宜。


But it can keep my down-jacket still alive,instead of just throwing it away.

但是它缺可以让我的羽绒服继续活着,不至于扔掉它。


So I could offer some help later.

所以说不定待会儿我还可以贡献点维修的工作呢。


So,last question.

好,最后一个问题。


Why did you choose this place,Chengdu Flipflop Hostel as your event site?

为什么你们会选择成都拖板鞋青年旅舍作为你们活动的举办场地呢?


Rocco:

Well,you know,this place is definitely becoming more and more famous for these events.

嗯。你知道这个地方正在变得越来越知名,特别是作为活动举办场地。


That are really cool events happening every week.

每周这里都有举办各种很酷的文化活动。


There is a really cool one called Spittoon.

有一个很酷的组织叫Spittoon。


That I've come here to see many times.

我到这里来参加过那个活动好多次。


My roommate is one of the organizers of that event.

我的室友其实就是这个活动的组织者之一。


And Ah.yeah,we just love this place.

啊,我们真的是很喜欢这个地方。


It's a great place.

这是个很棒的地方。


米哥:

Thank you.Thank you.

谢谢谢谢。


And so if anybody would like to get in touch with Rocco and Emma about their environmental project,just follow the link below or you can leave the comment.I'll share you with the QR code,any message and link.

好的,如果有谁想联络Rocco和Emma,关于他们的环保项目,请关注下面的链接或者在留言区留言,我会分享给你他们的QR code,一些信息或者链接。


So好,谢谢Rocco and Emma(接受我们)的采访,也希望越来越多的人来到Repair Cafe,来到唤醒零浪费的运动中,为这个世界,为这个星球的可持续发展做出一点小小的贡献。


我是米哥,我们下回再见。



采访“零废弃成都”联合创始人Rocco & Emma,探访“Repair Caf的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律