欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

每日听力任务!第一遍盲听,第二遍英文字幕,第三遍中英对照,最后一遍盲听感受...

2023-02-06 21:59 作者:会翻跟斗的大笨象  | 我要投稿

Reference:艾拉同学


中英对照

:That's it.

  • 就是这个。

:That's Totoro's tree?

  • 这就是龙猫的树?

:Yeah.

  • 是的。

:Come on, Dad! Can't you go any faster?

  • 快点,爸爸!你不能走快点吗?

:Whoa. Totoro's hole is gone.

  • 哇。龙猫的洞消失了。

:Are you sure it was here?

  • 你确定是这里吗?

:Mmm-hmm.

  • 是的。

:Dad, she says the hole disappereared.

  • 爸爸,她说洞消失了。

:Then, right now the forest spirits don't want to be seen.

  • 现在森林精灵不想被看见。

:But. Dad, I want to see them too.

  • 但是。爸爸,我也想去看看它们。

:Maybe you will, if you're lucky. Mmm. Magnificent tree. It's been around since long ago, back in the time when trees and people used to be friends.

  • 如果你幸运的话,将会看到的。嗯,宏伟的树。很久以前就有了,回到树木和人类曾经是朋友的时代。

:When I saw this tree, I knew this would be a good place for our family to live. I think it'll make your mother feel right at home.

  • 当我看着这棵树时,我知道这将是我们全家生活的好地方。我想这会让你妈妈感觉很自在。

:So, let's give this tree a nice greeting and go eat our lunch.

  • 让我们给这棵树一个美好的问候,然后吃我们的午餐。

:Then I want to write a letter to mom and tell her all about this.

  • 然后我想写信给妈妈,告诉她这件事。

:I will too.

  • 我也要。

:Attention. Thank you for watching over Mei, and making us feel so welcome here. Please continue to look after us. Last one home's a rotten egg!

  • 注意。谢谢你关照梅。让我们觉得在这里很受欢迎。请继续照顾我们。最后一个回到家是烂鸡蛋!

:Hey, no fair! Wait!

  • 嘿,不公平!等等!

:Uh!

  • 啊!

:Hurry it up!

  • 快点!

:Wait for me!

  • 等等我啊!


每日听力任务!第一遍盲听,第二遍英文字幕,第三遍中英对照,最后一遍盲听感受...的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律