【TEDx】顶级黑客现场秀 Top hacker shows us how it

这是一间饭店客房
So this is a hotel room,
就像我现在那间客房一样
kind of like the one I’m staying in.
我有时候会很无聊
I get bored sometimes.
这样的客房娱乐设施不多
A room like this has not a lot to offer for entertainment.
但对一名黑客来说
But for a hacker,
这里还蛮有趣的 因为那台电视
it gets a little interesting because that television
跟你家里那台电视不一样
is not like the television in your home,
它是一个网络上的节点 对吧
it’s a node on a network. Right?
意思是我可以对它动手脚
That means I can mess with it.
如果把这种仪器连接到电脑
If I plug a little device like this into my computer,
这是红外线收发器
it’s an infrared transceiver,
我可以发出电视遥控器发出的信号
I can send the codes that the TV remote might send
以及其他信号
and some other codes.
那又怎样呢?我可以免费看电影了
So what? Well, I can watch movies for free.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
这个还不算重要
That doesn’t matter to me so much,
不过我还可以打电子游戏
but I can play video games too.
咦 这是什么?
Hey, but what’s this?
我不仅能这样操作我客房里的电视机
I can not only do this for my TV in my hotel room,
还能控制你客房里的电视机
I can control your TV in your hotel room.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
所以我可以观察你上网
So I can watch you if you’re checking out with one of these,
使用电视注册
you know, TV based registration things,
如果你用客房的电视上网
if you’re surfing the web on your hotel TV,
我就完全看得到
I can watch you do it.
有时候还蛮有趣的
Sometimes it’s interesting stuff.
电子转账
Funds transfer.
超大额的电子转账
Really big funds transfers.
你无法想象人们在客房上网时
You never know what people might want to do
究竟会想干什么
while they’re surfing the web from their hotel room.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
重点是我还能决定
The point is I get to decide
你今晚看的是迪斯尼或黄色片
if you’re watching Disney or porn tonight.
有人住亚芬尼亚饭店吗?
Anybody else staying at the Affinia hotel?
(笑声)
(Laughter)
这是我做过的一个项目
This is a project I worked on
我们当时研究的是
when we were trying to figure out
无线网络的安全属性
the security properties of wireless networks;
它叫做“黑客机器人”
it’s called the “Hackerbot”.
我们做的这个机器人
This is a robot we’ve built
可以到处走动 寻找Wi-Fi使用者
that can drive around and find Wi-Fi users,
它会开到他们面前
drive up to them
屏幕就会显示他们的密码
and show them their passwords on the screen.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
我们只是想做一个机器人
We just wanted to build a robot,
又不知道要让它做什么
but we didn’t know what to make it do, so –
于是我们把它做成一支枪
We made the pistol version of the same thing.
它叫做“狙击手亚基”
This is called the “Sniper Yagi”.
它可以远距离侦测密码
It’s for your long-range password sniffing action,
可以从一哩外探测你的无线网络
about a mile away I can watch your wireless network.
这是我和本·罗利合作的项目
This is a project I worked on with Ben Laurie
示范的是被动监测
to show passive surveillance.
这是会议场地的地图
So what it is, is a map of the conference
主题是“电脑自由和隐私”
called “Computers, Freedom and Privacy”.
这场会议在饭店举行
And this conference was in a hotel,
我们做的就是
and what we did is we,
在每个会议室都设了一台电脑
you know, put a computer in each room of the conference
把所有蓝牙通信都录下来
that logged all the Bluetooth traffic.
人们带着手机电脑进出场地时
So as everybody came and went with their phones and laptops
我们录下并分析了这些信息
we were able to just log that, correlate it,
给每一位与会者
and then I can print out a map
打印出这样一张地图
like this for everybody at the conference.
这是金·卡梅伦 微软的首席隐私官
This is Kim Cameron, the Chief Privacy Architect at Microsoft.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
他完全不知道
Unbeknownst to him,
我看到了他的一切行踪
I got to see everywhere he went.
我可以分析这些数据
And I can correlate this and
看看他无聊时
show who he hangs out with
(拨电话声)会去找谁
(phone dialing) when he got bored,
(拨电话声)在大厅跟谁见面
(phone dialing) hangs out in the lobby with somebody.
在座有人用手机的吗?
Anybody here use cellphones?
(笑声)
(Laughter)
(手机响声)
(Phone ringing)
我的手机
So my phone
(手机响声)正在拨打
(Ringing) is calling –
(手机响声)拨打
(Ringing) calling –
(手机响声)
(Phone ringing)
语音信箱:您有100则信息
Voice mail: You have 100 messages.
赫尔曼:哦不……
Palbos Holman: Uh oh!
语音:第一则未听信息
VM: First unheard message –
赫尔曼:按哪个——语音:信息跳过
PH: Where do I press -VM: Message skipped.
语音:第一则被跳过信息
VM: First skipped message.
赫尔曼:哦不——语音:主菜单 要听您的——
PH: Uh oh!VM: Main menu. To listen to your –
语音:您按了错误的键
VM: You have pressed an incorrect key –
您有2则已跳过的信息 3则已保存信息
You have two skipped messages.Three saved messages.
再见
Goodbye.
赫尔曼:哦不——
PH: Uh oh!
所以我们进了布拉德的语音信箱
So we’re in Brad’s voice mail.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
我本来要留个新信息给他的
And I was going to record him a new message,
但我好像按错了键
but I seem to have pressed an invalid key,
所以我们先讲别的好了
so we’re going to move on.
这个的操作 我改天再解释吧
And I’ll explain how that works some other day
我们时间不多
because we’re short on time.
有人用过 MySpace 吗?
Anybody here used MySpace?
MySpace 用户有吗?噢
MySpace users? Oh!
它以前很出名 有点像 Facebook
Used to be popular. It’s kind of like Facebook.
这是我们的朋友森美
This guy, a buddy of ours Samy,
他想在 MySpace 上泡妞
was trying to meet chicks on MySpace
MySpace 以前好像是泡妞专用的
which I think is what it used to be good for.
他在 MySpace 上设立了网页
And what he did is he had a page on MySpace about him.
它会列出你的朋友
It lists all your friends,
一个很酷的人
and that’s how you know somebody’s cool
朋友列表长长的
is that they have a lot of friends on MySpace.
森美没有朋友
Well, Samy didn’t have any friends.
他写了一些 Javascript 代码
So he wrote a little bit of Javascript code
放在他的网页上
that he put in his page,
你一查阅他的网页
so that whenever you look at his page
代码就会自动添加你为好友
it would just automagically add you as his friend.
它会跳过整个确认回应协议
And it would skip the whole acknowledgement response protocol
不确认森美是不是朋友
saying “Is Samy really your friend?”
它会把代码复制在你网页上
But then it would copy that code onto your page,
当别人查阅你的网页时
so that whenever anybody looked at your page
他们就自动成为森美的好友
it would automatically add them as Samy’s friend too.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
你的网页上也会说森美是你的英雄
And it would change your page to say that Samy is your hero.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
不到24小时 森美就有了100多万朋友
So in under 24 hours, Samy had over a million friends on MySpace.
(笑声)嘿
(Laughter) Hey,
为此他才刚服满3年缓刑
he just finished serving 3 years probation for that.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
这位黑客叫克里斯托弗·埃巴德 他更厉害
Even better, Christopher Abad, this guy, another hacker,
他也在MySpace上泡妞 但不太成功
also trying to meet chicks on MySpace but having spotty results.
他约会常常失败
Some of these dates didn’t work out so well,
于是埃巴德写了一些代码
so what Abad did is he wrote a little bit of code
连接 MySpace 和 SpamAssassin
to connect MySpace to Spam Assassin,
后者是开源垃圾邮件过滤器
which is an open source spam filter.
它就像你的电子邮件的过滤器
It works just like the spam filter in your email.
你要先训练它 给它垃圾邮件
You train it by giving it some spam
给它一些真实的电子邮件
train it by giving it a little bit of legitimate email,
它会用人工智能来进行分辨
and it tries to use artificial intelligence to work out the difference
约会后他把喜欢的女孩的网页
Well he just trained it on profiles from girls he dated and liked
设置为真实邮件
as legitimate email.
把不喜欢的女孩的网页设置为垃圾
Profiles from girls he dated and not liked, as spam,
然后对 MySpace 所有网页进行比对
and then ran it against every profile on MySpace.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
列出了你可能会想约出来的女孩
Out spits girls you might like to date.
我想埃巴德这个想法
What I say about Abad is, I think,
可以创立三家公司
there’s like three startups here.
何必还要有Match.com
I don’t know why we need Match.com,
用Spam就好了
when we can have Spam dating?
这才叫创新
You know this is innovation.
他遇到问题 于是想出了解决方法
He’s got a problem, he found a solution.
在座有人用这些
Does anybody use these – bleep –
会哔的遥控车钥匙吗?
keys for opening your car remotely?
它很受欢迎 在芝加哥就可能不是了
They’re popular in, well, maybe not Chicago, OK.
有些孩子会在沃尔玛停车场里驾着车
So kids these days will drive through a Wal-Mart parking lot
一直按着遥控器 然后噗的一声
clicking open, open, open, bloop.
最终找到一辆捷达 或者跟你一样的车
Eventually you find another Jetta or whatever just like yours,
颜色也许不同 但钥匙密码一样
maybe a different color, that uses the same key code.
把车洗劫后 锁上车门就跑了
Kids will just loot it, lock it up and go.
保险公司会拒保
Your insurance company will roll over on you
因为没有破门行窃的证据
because there’s not evidence of a break-in.
我们破解了一家制造商的钥匙
For one manufacturer we figured out how to manipulate that key
把它用来开启该制造商的所有车辆
so that it will open every car from that manufacturer.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
对此我有话要说
There is a point to be made about this
但我时间不够
which I barely have time for,
你的车已经变成了PC
but it’s that your car is now a PC,
你的手机也是PC
your phone is also a PC,
你的烘面包机也将变成PC 如果还没的话
your toaster, if it is not a PC, soon will be. Right?
我可不是开玩笑的
And I’m not joking about that.
重点是 发生这样的事时
And the point of that is that when that happens
你将会遭到PC的所有安全属性和问题
you inherit all the security properties and problems of PC’s.
而且问题还多着呢
And we have a lot of them.
先留意一下 待会儿再来讨论
So keep that in mind, we can talk more about that later.
在座有谁的大门是用这种锁头的吗?
Anybody use a lock like this on your front door?
非常好
OK, good.
我也是
I do too.
它叫施拉格锁
This is a Schlage lock.
美国半数大门都是用这种锁的
It’s on half of the front doors in America.
我带来了一个给你们看
I brought one to show you.
这是我的施拉格锁
So this is my Schlage lock.
这把钥匙可以插进锁孔 但是刻得不对
This is a key that fits the lock, but isn’t cut right,
所以开不了锁
so it won’t turn it.
有没有人用过这种工具撬锁呢?
Anybody here ever tried to pick locks with tools like this?
好的 有几个会撬锁的坏人
All right, got a few, few nefarious lock pickers.
这些是给患强迫症的人用的
Well, it’s for kids with OCD.
你要把它插进去弄一下
You’ve got to put them in there, finick with them,
花上几个小时轻巧地移动锁栓
spend hours getting the finesse down to manipulate the pins.
在座的过动儿们听着
You know, for the ADD kids in the house
有一个更容易的方法
there’s an easier way.
我把魔术钥匙插进去
I put my little magic key in here,
稍微压下去转动一下
I put a little pressure on there to turn it,
(敲击声)用这把特别的锤子敲几下
(Tapping) smack it a few times with this special mallet
锁头就撬开了
and I just picked the lock. We’re in.
太容易了
It’s easy.
其实对于撬锁
And in fact, I don’t really know
我不比你们厉害多少
much more about this than you do.
这实在是太容易了
It’s really, really easy.
我这串钥匙上的钥匙都一样
I have a keychain I made of the same kind of key
可以打开美国的半数锁头
for every other lock in America.
有兴趣的话 我还买了一台刻钥匙机
And if you’re interested, I bought a key machine
可以用来刻这种钥匙
so that I can cut these keys
在座每个人都有份
and I made some for all of you guys.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
(掌声)
(Applause)
我给个礼物
My gift to you,
待会儿可以上来 我会教你撬锁
come afterwards and I will show you how to pick a lock and
还会送你一把钥匙
give you one of these keys
把它带回家 在你家门试试
you can take home and try it on your door.
你们用过U盘吗?
Anybody used these USB thumb drives?
把我的 Word 文件打印出来
Yeah, print my Word document, yeah!
它很受欢迎
They’re very popular.
我的U盘跟你的一样
Mine works kind of like yours.
你可以帮我打印 Word 文件
You can print my Word document for me.
但与此同时
But while you’re doing that,
它像魔术般悄悄地在背后
invisibly and magically in the background
备份一份“我的文档”文件夹
it’s just making a handy backupof your My Documents folder,
浏览器历史记录 信息记录程序
and your browser history and cookies
注册表 密码数据库
and your registry and password database,
还有以后可能要用到的一切
and all the things that you might need someday
若遇到问题的话
if you have a problem.
所以我们喜欢制作这种东西 在会议上分发
We just like to make these things and litter them around at conferences.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
你们用信用卡吗?
Anybody here use credit cards?
(笑声)
(Laughter)
太好了!
Oh good!
它很受欢迎 也很安全
So they’re popular and wildly secure.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
有些新型信用卡
Well, there’s new credit cards
你可能在信箱中收到过
that you might have gotten in the mail
信上会说这是新型“安全信用卡”
with a letter explaining how it’s your new “Secure credit card”.
有谁拥有这种信用卡?
Anybody get one of these?
你知道它很安全 因为里头有个晶片
You know it’s secure because it has a chip in it,
就是 RFID 标签
an RFID tag,
坐出租车 在星巴克都可以使用
and you can use these in Taxicabs and at Starbucks,
我带来了一张给你们看
I brought one to show you,
只要触碰读卡器
by just touching the reader.
你们见过这种卡吗?
Anybody seen these before?
好的 有谁拥有一张呢?
Okay, who’s got one?
带上来吧
Bring it on up here.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
有奖品哦
There’s a prize in it for you.
我只是要让你看看我们的一些发现
I just want to show you some things we learned about them.
这张信用卡是寄给我的
I got this credit card in the mail.
我需要一些志愿者
I really do need some volunteers, in fact,
我需要一 二 三 四 五位志愿者
I need one, two, three, four, five volunteers
奖品是这些超酷的不锈钢钱包
because the winners are going to get these awesome stainless steel wallets
它会防止发生你猜到的那个问题
that protect you against the problem that you guessed
我现在要示范一下
I’m about to demonstrate.
把信用卡带上来 我来示范
Bring your credit card up here and I’ll show you.
我要在这些很厉害的新型信用卡上试试
I want to try it on one of these awesome new credit cards.
好的
OK.
有没有人——
So somebody can –
这里有会议组织者吗?
Do we have a conference organizer,
帮我硬拉一些人上来
somebody who can coerce people into cooperating?
(笑声)
(Laughing)
这是完全自愿的哦
It’s by your own volition because –
这是示范最有趣的地方
This is where the demo gets really awesome
我知道你们没见过——
I know you guys have never seen –
(模糊发问声)
(Inaudible question)
什么?
What’s that?
这些是不锈钢钱包 超酷的
They’re really cool wallets made of stainless steel.
好的
OK
看过TED演讲屏幕上出现代码吗?
Anybody else seen code on screen at TED before?
好厉害
Yeah, this is pretty awesome.
(笑声)好的
(Laughter) OK,
太好了 有志愿者了
Ok great, I got volunteers.
有谁拥有这种令人兴奋的信用卡?
So who has one of these exciting credit cards? OK,
来吧
Ok here we go.
你的信用卡号
I’m about to share your credit card number
即将分享给350位好友而已
only to 350 close friends.
(哔声)听到哔声了吧?
(Beep) Hear the beep?
意思是有人黑进了你的信用卡
That means someone’s hacking your credit card.
有什么结果呢?
OK, what did we get?
尊贵客户 信用卡号 有效期限
Valued customer and the credit card number and expiration date.
看来你的新型安全信用卡并不完全安全
It turns out your secure new credit card is not totally secure.
还有谁想要试一下吗?
Anybody else want to try yours while you’re here?
男士:可以加入透支保障吗?
Man: Can you install overdraft protection?
赫尔曼:哔 有什么结果呢?
PH: Beep, let’s see what we got?
我们吐槽之后 美国运通才换的
So we bitched about this and AMEX changed it,
现在已经不再显示名字了
so it doesn’t show the name anymore.
这就是进步 给你看我的卡
Which is progress. You can see mine.
看看有没有显示出来
If it shows it.
是的 我的名字出来了
Yeah it shows my name on it,
反正这是我老妈取的名
that’s what my Mom calls me anyway.
你的信用卡没有
Yours doesn’t have it.
好的
OK
所以
Anyway so
以后要是再收到“安全”信用卡的话
Next time you get something in the mail that says it’s secure,
就把它寄给我
send it to me.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
等等 其中一个是空的
Oh wait, one of these is empty, hold on.
好像是这个 给你
I think this is the one, yep, here you go.
这个拆过的给你
You get the one that’s disassembled.
好的 太棒了
All right, cool.
(掌声)
(Applause)
我还有几分钟的时间
I still have a few minutes yet left,
所以我要提出几个重点
so I’m going to make a couple of points.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
噢 惨了
Oh, shit.
那是潜意识信息 本来应该更快的
That’s my subliminal messaging campaign. It was supposed to be much faster.
好的
OK
这是TED史上最令人兴奋的幻灯片
Here’s the most exciting slide ever shown at TED.
这是 SSL 的协议图
This is the protocol diagram for SSL,
就是浏览器的加密系统
which is the encryption system in your web browser
你在亚马逊购物时 它会保护你的信用卡
that protects your credit card when you’re sending it to Amazon and whatnot.
令人兴奋是吧 不过重点是
Very exciting, I know, but the point is
黑客会攻击协议的所有漏洞 对吧
hackers will attack every point in this protocol, right?
伺服器等待一个反应 我就发出两个反应
I’m going to send two responses when the server’s expecting one.
伺服器等待一个1 我就发出一个0
I’m going to send a zero when it’s expecting a one.
我会发出伺服器所等待数据量的两倍
I’m going to send twice as much data as it’s expecting.
我会花两倍时间回复伺服器
I’m going to take twice as long answering as it’s expecting.
尽管尝试各种方法 看看哪里出问题
Just try a bunch of stuff. See where it breaks.
看看获得什么发现
See what falls in my lap.
一旦找到了漏洞
When I find a hole like that
我就可以开始找利用方法
then I can start looking for an exploit.
在黑客看来 SSL长得比较像这样
This is a little more what SSL looks like to hackers,
太无聊了
that’s really boring.
这个家伙每年杀死100万非洲人
This guy kills a million Africans a year.
这是史帝芬塞疟蚊 它带有疟疾
It’s Anopheles stephensi mosquito carrying malaria.
讲错了演讲吗?
Is this the wrong talk?
(笑声)
(Laughter)
这是疟疾的协议图
This is a protocol diagram for malaria.
我们在实验室做的
So what we’re doing in our lab
就是攻击这个协议的所有漏洞
is attacking this protocol at every point we can find.
它的生命周期很复杂
It has a very complex life cycle
在这里就不提了
that I won’t go into now,
它部分时间在人体内 部分时间在蚊子体内
but it spends some time in humans, some time in mosquitoes
我需要的是黑客
and what I need are hackers.
因为黑客的脑子擅长探索
Because hackers have a mind that’s optimized for discovery.
他们很擅长想出所有可能性
They have a mind that’s optimized for figuring out what’s possible.
我经常这样作比喻
You know, I often illustrate this by saying,
如果你把新设备拿给你老妈看
If you get some random new gadget and show it to your Mom,
她说:这是干啥用的?
she might say, “Well, what does this do?”
你说:这是手机
And you’d say “Mom, it’s a phone.”
她立刻就会知道这东西有什么用途
And instantly, she’d would know exactly what it’s for.
但黑客问的问题不一样
But with a hacker, the question is different.
他会问:我能让它做什么?
The question is,”What can I make this do?”
我要把螺丝钉全拿掉
I’m going to take all the screws out,
把后盖拿掉
and take the back off,
然后把它分解成很多小块
and break it into a lot of little pieces.
再想想这些碎片能用来制造什么东西
But then I’m going to figure out what I can build from the rubble.
这才叫探索
That’s discovery,
在科学和技术领域中 只有这样
and we need to do that in science and technology
才能找到所有可能性
to figure out what’s possible.
在实验室内
And so in the lab
我要做的就是应用这一心态
what I’m trying to do is apply that mindset
解决人类的一些最大的问题
to some of the biggest problems humans have.
我们正在对抗疟疾
We work on malaria,
是比尔·盖茨要求我们去做的
thanks to Bill Gates who asked us to work on it.
以前我们是这样对抗疟疾的
This is how we used to solve malaria.
这是40年代的一则真实广告
This is a real ad from like the 40’s.
我们到处喷洒DDT 才在美国消灭疟疾
We eradicated malaria in the US by spraying DDT everywhere.
我们在实验室做的
In the lab what we do is a lot
就是想方设法了解问题
of work to try and understand the problem.
这是一段高速视频
This is a high-speed video,
我们的摄像机好厉害
we have a badass video camera,
我们想学习蚊子是怎么飞的
trying to learn how mosquitoes fly.
如你所见 它比较像是在空中游泳
And you can see that they’re more like swimming in air.
它怎么飞 我们不知道
We actually have no idea how they fly.
但我们的摄像机好酷 所以
But we have a cool video camera so we –
(笑声)
(Laughter)
是的
Yeah,
它比法拉利还要贵
it cost more than a Ferrari.
总之 我们想出了一些对付蚊子的方法
Anyway we came up with some ways to take care of mosquitos.
我们用激光来打死蚊子吧
Let’s shoot them down with laser beams.
当你把各种各样的科学家
This is what happens when you put one
还有激光爱好者放在同个房间
of every kind of scientist in a room
就会有这样的结果
and a laser junkie.
起初人们觉得这很好笑
People thought it was funny at first,
但是我们发现
but we figured out,
制作这个技术 用消费电子产品就可以了
you know, we can build this out of consumer electronics.
我们用网络摄像机的电荷耦合元件
It’s using the CCD from a webcam,
用蓝光刻录机的激光
the laser from a Blu-ray burner,
用激光打印机的激光电流计
the laser galvo is from a laser printer.
用图形处理器进行运动检测
We do motion detection on a GPU processor
就像电子游戏机一样
like you might find in a video game system.
这些零件都遵循摩尔定律
It’s all stuff that follows Moore’s law.
所以制作起来其实没那么贵
So it’s actually not going to be that expensive to do it.
我们的想法是
The idea is that we would put
用激光系统围住大楼或村子
a perimeter of these laser systems around a building or a village
把前去叮人的蚊子全给射死
and just shoot all the mosquitos on their way in to feed on humans.
这个系统可以保护你家后院
And we might want to do that for your backyard.
也可以保护庄稼
We could also do it to protect crops.
我们的团队正在努力
Our team is right now working
把这个技术应用在
on characterizing what they need to do the same thing for
消灭害虫上 它已经肆虐了
the pest that has wiped out
佛罗里达州三分之二的柑橘园
about two thirds of the Orange groves in Florida.
起初人们只是一笑置之
So people laughed at first.
这个视频显示的是系统的操作
This is a video of our system working.
系统正对蚊子的飞行进行追踪
We are tracking mosquitos live as they fly around.
瞄准器是电脑画上去的
Those crosshairs are put there by our computer.
电脑会观察它的动作
It just watches them, finds them moving
然后对它发射激光 检测翅膀鼓动的频率
and then it aims a laser at them to sample their wing beat frequency.
从数据看出 这是不是蚊子?
Figure out from that, is this a mosquito?
是史帝芬塞疟蚊吗?是雌的吗?
Is it Anopheles Stephensi? Is it female?
如果都是的话 就用致命激光打死它
And if all that’s true then we shoot it down with lethal laser.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
这是实验室的操作情况
So we have this working in a lab.
我们正在准备把项目移到室外
We’re working on taking that project into the field now.
这是我所在的西雅图智力创业实验室执行的项目
All this happens at the Intellectual Ventures Lab in Seattle where I work
我们致力于解决人类遇到的一些难题
and we try and take on some of the hardest problems that humans have.
这是最精彩的部分了
This is the money shot.
如你所见 我们用紫外激光烧掉了它的翅膀
You can see we just burned his wing off with a UV laser.
它永远回不来了
He’s not coming back.
(掌声)
(Applause)
它的翅膀就这样蒸发掉了
Kind of vaporized his wing right there, yeah.
它们超喜欢的
They love it. I mean, you know.
善待动物组织等没来找我们
Never got called by PETA or anyone else.
它是完美敌人
I mean, it’s the perfect enemy.
不会有人来救蚊子的
There’s just no one coming to the rescue of mosquitoes.
有时我们做过了头
Sometimes we overdo it.
总之 我的演讲到此结束
So anyway, I’m going to get off stage.
这是我所在的智力创业实验室
This is the Intellectual Ventures Lab where I work.
基本上我们聘用各种各样的科学家
Basically we use every kind of scientist
用各类工具
and one of every tool in the world
进行各种疯狂的发明
to work on crazy invention projects.
谢谢
Thanks.
(掌声)
(Applause)