【音乐剧译配】天使之声 ANGEL OF MUSIC粤语中文版
Phantom:
Bravo, bravo, bravissimo
精彩,精彩,棒极了!
Meg:
Christine,Christine,
Phantom:
Christine.
Meg:
Where in the world have you been hiding?
歌声似天籁回响共鸣
Really, you were perfect
音色醉人完美!
I only wish I knew your secret!
只想了解你内心隐秘
Who is this new tutor?
尊师暗藏何处
Christine:
Father once spoke of an Angel.
爸爸讲天使在夜空
I used to dream he'd appear.
轻轻送我入甜梦
Now as I sing,I can sense him.
歌曲呼应与你互通
And I know he's here.
来为我掌控
Here in this room he calls me softly, somewhere inside, hiding.
这房暗影内藏的圣灵,轻呼我名,回应
Somehow I know he's always with me.
仿佛似身后护守天使
He, the unseen genius.
找不见形和影
Meg:
I watched your face from the shadows
水晶灯光照着倩影
Distant through all the applause
歌声似暗被神助
I hear your voice in the darkness
漆黑中音蕴藏玄机
Yet the words aren't yours
来让你高歌
Christine:
Angel of music, guide and guardian.
天使以歌引导新历程
Grant to me your glory!
光辉庇护神圣
Meg:
Who is this angel?
又盼可见到
Together:
Angel of music, hide, no longer.
天使快出现,莫躲与藏
Secret and strange Angel!
隐身圣人神秘
Christine:
He's with me even now.
他身处在黑暗
Meg:
Your hands are cold.
手冰冷着
Christine:
All around me.
在身边
Meg:
Your face, Christine it's white.
脸色白如张纸
Christine:
It frightens me
被惊吓着
Meg:
Don't be frightened
无须惊怕