《原神》角色演示-「艾尔海森:思而后行」

英中对照版字幕
Where were we...
刚才说到哪里
Ah yes — Alhaitham told you he's a "feeble scholar," did he?
艾尔海森自称「文弱的学术分子」?
Hah, well that's a bold-faced lie
应该是唬你的吧
Told you!
你看吧!
Hmm, so his false modesty was just a facade to hide his true abilities
那他这样假客气,是为了掩饰自己实力吗
Absolutely
绝对是故意的
He doesn't want others knowing his true strength
为了不让别人意识到他很厉害
Well, how strong IS he? Stronger than you?
你说很厉害,那比你厉害?
Of course not
这就不至于了
You know, I actually ran into him last week while I was in the desert looking for creative inspiration
说起来上星期我去沙漠找灵感,居然在那里遇到了艾尔海森
If he was going out there to study ancient runes anyway
早知道他要去查古文字
Why didn't he travel with me? We could have split the cost!
为什么不跟我一起走,还能省一半路费!
Flicker
镜闪
Frankly, however strong he is or isn't...
厉不厉害我懒得评价
You just don't wanna mess with him
但,他绝对不是好惹的
I thought you'd have learned to think before you speak by now
还以为你早就学会控制你那张嘴了
Uh... We didn't say anything bad. All positive, actually
又没说坏话,这是在夸你啊
Surely you didn't drag me out just to play cards
特意叫我出来不会是要找人打牌吧?
We didn't get that far yet
还没到那个阶段
We were just debating how good you'd be in a fight
在讨论你擅不擅长打架
You keep your cards close to your chest
你藏了很多底牌
Not at all
怎么会呢
So you don't fight much?
所以不常打架?
Yeah right! With his temper?
不可能,他脾气不好
I don't need to fight
不需要动手
I only need to think...
只要好好想一想
Everything is connected
万事万物必有联系
All I have to do is find the weakest link
找出其中最脆弱的一环
Deal with the causal factors
抓住关键
And everything else tends to resolve itself
一切麻烦就只是单调的循环
A process of elimination
理论的推演
Essentially, more time on contemplation, less time on execution
比起思考,执行只需要一眨眼而已
Simple, isn't it?
挺好理解的吧
Not really
不觉得
Ugh, I knew we shouldn't have brought this up with you
就不该问你这些
I thought my answer was quite engrossing
我给出的答案很精彩啊
Boss, this is good wine. I'll have the same, please
老板,酒不错,给我也来一杯