每日英语听力任务-无敌破坏王!坚持一个月,英语听力突飞猛进!第一遍盲听,第二遍英


:What are you looking at?
- 看什么看?
:You're welcome, you rotten little thief.
- 不客气,小毛贼。
:I'm not a thief! I just borrowed your stupid coin. I was going to give it back to you as soon as I won the race.
- 我不是贼!我就是借用你的破金币。赢了比赛之后马上就会还你。
:It's not a coin. It is a medal.
- 那不是金币,是枚奖牌。
:Coin, medal, whatever. Just go back to your own dumb game and win another one.
- 金币,奖牌,管它呢。回你的弱智游戏里再赢一个不就行了。
:I can't. I didn't win it in my game. I won it in Hero's Duty.
- 不行,我不是在自己的游戏里赢的。是在英雄使命里赢的。
:Hero's Doodie?
- 英雄屎命?
:It's not that kind of duty.
- 不是那个"屎"。
:I bet you really got to watch where you step in a game called Hero's Doodie! What did you win the medal for, wiping? I hope you washed your hands after you handled that medal.
- 在英雄"屎"命这种游戏里,走路一定得注意脚底吧!你赢奖牌做什么,擦着玩吗?希望你摸过奖牌之后记得洗手。
:Listen!
- 听着!
:One more, one more. Why did the hero flush the toilet? Say "Why" .
- 还有一个,还有一个。为什么英雄要冲马桶?问"为什么"。
:Why?
- 为什么
:Because it was his doodie!
- 因为那是他的"屎"命!
:How dare you insult Hero's Duty? You little guttersnipe! I earned that medal and you better get it back for me toot- sweet, sister!
- 你竟敢侮辱英雄使命?黄毛丫头!奖牌是我赢来的,你最好麻利地给我拿回来,小妹妹!
:Well, unless you've got a go- cart hidden in the fat folds of your neck, I can't help you!
- 除非你后脖颈的赘肉里,藏着一辆卡丁车,不然我也没办法!