每日英语听力任务!坚持一个月,英语听力突飞猛进!第一遍盲听,第二遍英文字幕,第三

Reference:艾拉同学
中英对照
:Imagine...if I could make you, wait for it...drumroll, please...disappear.
- 想象一下,如果我能让你,稍等......请击鼓......消失。
:Disappear?
- 消失?
:Yeah. Disappear.
- 没错。消失。
:Why are you saying it like that?
- 你为什么那个样子说话?
:For effect. I'm totally excited about it. It's called bio-dynamic concealment. Boom. Mic drop.
- 为了创造效果。它让我特别兴奋。它叫生物动态隐形。嘭,扔麦。
:Conceal this?
- 把这张脸隐形?
:I mean, you wouldn't need a bulletproof suit. You wouldn't need exploding cufflinks. You could blend in anywhere. What if you were totally...invisible?
- 我的意思是,那样就不需要防弹衣。不需要爆炸袖扣。你可以潜入任何地方。如果你完全.....隐形呢?
:Dude. That's a mess.
- 哥们。太惨了。
:Don't worry yourself. The effects, they're only temporary.
- 别担心。效果只是暂时的。
:All right, cool, cool. I'm gonna get outta here.
- 好吧,好吧。我要出去了。
:Look, you're the world's greatest spy. Nobody ever listens to my ideas or gives me a chance...but if you did...together...We could really make a difference.
- 你是世界上最厉害的特工。从来没有人肯听我的想法或给我机会......但如果你给我机会......我们联手......真的能大有作为。
:Make a difference? Boy, I am the difference. All I need from you is when I want a grenade...make me a grenade. Can you do that?
- 大有作为?小子,我就是作为本为。我只需要你在我想要手榴弹时……给我制造手榴弹。你能做到吗?
:There's a better way.
- 有更好的方法。
:Wrong answer, Willy. You're fired.
- 回答错误,威廉。你被开除了。
:What? Wait. No, no, no. Please, please don't fire me!
- 什么?等等。不,不,不, 请不要开除我!
短语
excited about【对什么感到兴奋、激动】
bulletproof suit【防弹衣】
exploding cufflinks【爆炸袖扣】
blend in【融入】【 与…融为一体】【 与…协调】【与…打成一片】【成为…的一员】
Don't worry【别担心】
get outta【离开】
listens to【听】+听的事物
make a difference【有影响】【 有关系】【大有作为】【 扭转乾坤】
a better way【一个更好的方法/一条更好的路】
