欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

【女性向英文音声|Gabrielkain】“为何爱我者予我牢笼 为何囚人者也像困

2023-07-04 03:15 作者:老汉邦砸正宫地位不倒  | 我要投稿

Is that so?

真的是这样吗?

You love me?

你爱上我了?

Why?Why would you possibly love me after all this?

为什么?为什么你在经历过这些后居然会爱上我?

It doesn't make any sense

这根本说不通

Oh yeah

哦 也对

You know what?

你猜怎么着?

I don't believe you

我不相信你

What do you mean?

我这话什么意思?

Of course this could be a trick it could be a game

这当然可能是你的诡计 也可能是一个骗局

You convinced me that

你想让我相信

After this much time

我们朝夕相处了这么久以后

You have feelings for me

你对我日久生情

Or what the fxxk ever trying to say

或者说些其他诸如此类的花言巧语来哄骗我

But

然而

I you know

当我 你懂吧

Decide to loosen up your fxxking shackles and

决定松开你身上的枷锁

Blah blah blah

等等一系列需要做的事情

And then you turn around

接着你转头就会

Hit me with a fxxking pipe or something

找根破钢管之类的东西攻击我

And escape

然后逃跑

You just want a fxxking escape don't you?

你就只想着逃离,不是吗?

You are just like the rest

你就和其他人一样

All you care about is getting away from me

你满心满意想着的只有从我身边离开这一条

I've been dealing with this my whole life

我这一辈子都在处理这种事情

My ex-wife all she wanted to do was leave

我的前妻满心只想着离开

My mother all she wanted to do was leave me

我的母亲成天想着抛弃我

And now you you just want to leave me don't you?

而现在你所日思夜想的也是离开我,难道不是吗?

I will kill you first I swear to God

我对天发誓你只能作为一具尸体离开

Well

好了

Okay

我答应你

I tell you what

你听我说

I'm in the mood to play these player games so why not?

我现在有兴致陪你演 既然如此何乐不为呢?

I will release your pounds

我会松开你的束缚

And we'll see how far we get with this

然后让我们看看我们可以进行多久

But listen to me

但是听我说

If

如果

You're playing a game

这一切都是你的骗局

If you

如果你

Trick me

是在耍我

You better hit me hard enough to kill me

你最好能保证你下手够狠足以置我于死地

Because if you fxxk me over with this

因为如果你敢以爱为名将我蒙蔽

I'll skin you alive I swore to God

我对天发誓我会将你生吞活剥

Okay

好吧

Let's see how real you are girl

让我看看你有几分真心 小姑娘

Well there you go

好了 你的目的达成了

You can actually

事实上你完全可以

Loosen you up a little bit too much

似乎给你松开的有点多了

I think you can probably

我想你可能可以得逞

Slip out if you want to

如果你打算溜出去的话

So let's see you're gonna...

那么让我看看你打算...

You're gonna play your grand escape now or what's it?

你打算现在实施你宏伟的逃跑计划还是有什么其他花样?

Well

好吧

I have to admit that was pretty nice

我不得不承认若是真的确实非常美妙

Please tell me you're not lying to me

请告诉我你没有在骗我

No I really do

不 我是说真的

I think I've loved you for a while now

我想我早就爱上你了

That's why I've kept you and not

所以我才会困着你却没有

Not

没有

Well

Done anything else

干点别的

I just treated you so bad cause I figured you didn't

我对你那么差劲是因为我清楚你不会

Want anything to do with me

愿意和我这样的人产生任何瓜葛

Yes

是的

Yes I do

是的 我爱你

I love you very very much

我非常非常爱你

【女性向英文音声|Gabrielkain】“为何爱我者予我牢笼 为何囚人者也像困的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律