【原神】流浪者角色PV「灰烬」(中英双语字幕)

Once more... I have lost my heart
我再一次…失去了心
It hurts
好痛
My skin feels like it's on fire
每一寸皮肤都像在灼烧一般
Burning me alive... turning me to ash
我会就此…化为灰烬么
...You mean, you wish you had a heart?
…你是说,你想要一颗心吗
Hmm, have you ever heard that story before?
不知道你有没有听说过那个故事
There once was a puppet soldier
有一个玩偶士兵
Whose greatest wish was to be with a ballerina doll forever and ever
他的愿望就是想和跳舞的洋娃娃永远在一起
But the soldier didn't have a heart
可是它没有心
And didn't know where his feelings came from
也不知道为何会有这样的感情
One day, his owner didn't want him anymore
直到有一天,主人不喜欢它了
And threw him away into a fire
把它随手扔进壁炉里…
But even in the flames, his eyes never left the ballerina
他在火焰中一直望着那个洋娃娃
The next day, the people found a tiny heart in the ashes left by the fire
第二天,人们在壁炉的灰烬中,发现了一颗小小的心
Probably ashes in the shape of a heart...
可那只是心形的灰烬吧
But that's not a real heart
那不是心
Maybe... but what if...
但…有没有可能
Hearts can be born from ashes?
心是从灰烬里诞生的呢
How dare you die like this...
居然就这么死去
And break your promise to me...
背弃与我的约定
What a joke... it's just ashes... nothing left but ashes
可笑,灰烬里…不是什么也没留下么
If only I could have burned to death in that fire too...
如果我也能在那场大火中燃尽就好了
No, in fact... I wish I'd never been born at all
不,我甚至希望自己从未来到这世上
"Never been born at all"...
希望从未来到这世上
Is that really all you wish for?
这就是你的愿望么