欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

每日听力任务!第一遍盲听,第二遍英文字幕,第三遍中英对照,最后一遍盲听感受自己的

2023-05-19 22:51 作者:会翻跟斗的大笨象  | 我要投稿

【中英对照—爱宠大机密】

————————————————————

- Uh, hello?

你好啊?

- I can see from miles. If you let me out, I'll find your friend.

我能看得很远。如果你让我出去,我帮你找朋友。

- Wow! Really? Oh, you're so sweet.

哇!真的吗?你可真好呀。

- You're sweet, too.

你也真好。

- Thanks, stranger.

谢谢你,陌生人。

- But not too sweet. There's also a salty, gamy thing going on.

但也不是太甜。还有一股酸酸的异味。

- Yes, that's me. Come on, let's get you outta that shed.

是,我身上的。我放你出来。

- Yes, that's it. Just step over the pile of bones.

对,就是这样。跨过这堆骨头。

- A pile of bones. OK, will do. Ah, sure hope Max is safe.

一堆骨头。好。希望麦克斯没事。

- You are a very thoughtful food. Food? I did not say that, I said a friend.

你真是一个想得很周到的食物。食物?我没这么说,我说的是朋友。

- I said, I mean food. Friend...You know what I meant.

我说的啦,我是说食物。朋友……你知道我什么意思。

- I'm sure lucky I found you...

我遇到你真走运……

- Tiberius, and yes, this is a very good thing for you, this all meeting me thing. Take off my hood.

我是提比略,没错。见到我对你来说很不错, 见到我这样。把我的眼罩拿掉。

每日听力任务!第一遍盲听,第二遍英文字幕,第三遍中英对照,最后一遍盲听感受自己的的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律