【A-SOUL】向晚的诗 (原文与译)
向晚的诗
I know you would come,no matter how hard it is.
(我相信你会过来,纵有移山填海之难)
I remember that song,and your smiling faces.
(犹记欢唱一曲,你亦笑逐颜开)
I won't bother,I am not the extra one though.
(我从不会纠结,自己是否亏欠)
You come to me this summer at first time,but I felt we have met before.
(夏天初遇已如故,向你说相见恨晚)
Life is full of regrets,I never mean to ignore all those happy memories.
(人生坎坷不罕见,休忘温馨常回念)
But you are here with me,so I won't cry .
(若你信你在,便无泣无怨)
We will be all right this time!
(我们定会无恙安然!)
I wash it away,you erase those memories.
(我会让它随风去,也请你忘掉不快)
I wash it away,you erase those memories.
(我已让它随风去,也等你忘掉不快)
Until the day,only happiness left in my mind.
(到了那天,只剩幸福留在脑海)
—德琳Derin译
某外语大学翻译学院底层拙作,见笑了