边狱公司 浮士德全语音翻译整理(中)
全程对着游戏手打手翻...... 累人。
就英文原配在部分语气上做了一些改动,主要为了凸显她目中无人的科学天才的形象。
结尾有福利(
(实话实说,这种性格非常适合吃瘪)
初始人格:边狱公司的罪人
获取人格:我是浮士德,一位您此生哪怕与之有过一次交集便是万幸的天才。
It’s Faust, a genious with whom you’re luckey to cross paths even once in your life.

问候— 早晨:我总是在经过三小时的睡眠后准时苏醒。我曾以为这就和某种自然现象一样天经地义,之后才了解到不是每个人类个体都是如此。
I would always get up after 3 hours of sleep. I thought it was a natural phenomenon, but later I learned it wasn’t the case for every individual.
问候-中午:浮士德认为,短时间暴露在阳光下是一种有益的活动。
Faust considered short periods of exposure to sunlight to be a useful activity.
问候—夜间:虽然我不会让所谓“爱好”困扰自己,但我也曾一度爱上过观察天文。
Though I don’t bother myself much with hobbies, I once enjoyed stargazing.
闲谈:如果您是那种喜欢在想好该聊些什么前就去找其它人的人,我推荐您使用纸张文件来进行交流。
If you are the type of person who likes to summon others before considering what to say, I would suggest using documents to communicate.
闲谈2:我正在考虑为不同的罪人而调整我的表达水准。重复两次甚至以上我自己的话会带来诸多不便。
I’m considering adjusting my level of speech for different sinners. Repeating myself twice or even more can be rather inefficient.
闲谈 3:但丁,我希望您能明白,全知全能并不意味着我会愿意回答您的所有问题。
Dante, I hope you to understand that omniscience does not necessary mean a willingness to answer your every question.
闲置:短暂的分别,尚在可允许范围内。
Brief deviations are within permitted ranges.
部署角色:我会跟随的。
I’ll tag alone.
入场:我已经做好了陪同您的准备。
I’m ready to accompany you.
战斗中选取:经理,有什么问题吗?
What is it, Manager?
开展攻势:正在采取行动。
Commencing action.
敌方陷入混乱:时机已至。
An opportunity has arrived.
友方陷入混乱:啊!
Ugh!
击杀敌人:显而易见的结果。
An obvious outcome.
友方被杀:这不是最有效率的行为。
That wasn’t the most efficient.
sancheck通过:不要为仅仅一次成功而感到自满。
Try not to cling to this success.
Sancheck 失败:不要执着于这一次失败。
Try not to dwell on this failure.
战斗胜利:有什么应为此而感到兴奋的缘由吗?
Is there a reason to be excited about this?
战斗失败:我也没在您身上投入过多期望。
Much wasn’t expected out of you.
(翻译到这句是真的忍不了了,拳头硬了)
额外条件达成:您已经变得比我曾经预想的要更加称职了。
You’ve became more competent than once expected.
一个字,狂。
快进到吃瘪戏份。我已经等不及了,快点端上来罢。
