新视频的文案
随便整个活纪念一下高三的开始,结果没想到直接赛博社死力
看到私信有人问,因为住校不能及时回复,干脆直接发个专栏

How I wish to be Miss Vertin’s dog.
我好想做维尔汀小姐的狗啊
But Miss Vertin said she likes Sonetto , the childhood sweetheart. So I cried.
可是维尔汀小姐说她喜欢的是她的幼驯染十四行诗,我哭了
I know that why shall I cry for neither being Sonetto nor Schneider.
我知道既不是十四行诗也不是斯奈德的我为什么要哭的。
Because I am a rat.
因为我其实是一只老鼠。
Never had I expected Miss Vertin could like me. I clearly understand that everyone likes Sonetto or Schneider who is smart ,elegant, handsome and adorable.
我从没奢望维尔汀小姐能喜欢自己。我明白的,所有人都喜欢理聪明潇洒帅气迷人的十四行诗或者斯奈德
No one likes a stupid dirty rat with diseases.
没有人会喜欢愚蠢肮脏带病的老鼠。
However, I still asked Vertin,”Could I be your dog?”
但我还是问了维尔汀小姐:“我能不能做你的狗?”
I know I am destined to fail to be a dog. But if she likes it, I could always watch her by her side,even if she always holding a dog in her arms.
我知道我是注定做不了狗的。但如果她喜欢狗,我就可以一直在身边看着她了,哪怕她怀里抱着的永远都是狗。
BUT she said she loves Sonetto.
可是她说喜欢的是十四行诗。
She is still looking at me , hiding her eyebrows with the brim
她现在还在看着我,帽檐掩盖了她的柳眉
Cause Sonetto has not yet appeared,
是因为十四行诗还没有出现
And only me , the rat, stealthily takes out a piece of broken mirror, staring at her through the reflected light.
只有我这老鼠每天蹑手蹑脚拿出破碎的镜片,透过折射的微光凝视着她。
When her favorite Sonetto arrives.
等她喜欢的十四行诗来了的时候
I should get back(f**k off) to reality.
我就该重新滚回现实了吧。
BUT I still hopelessly like her.
但我还是无药可救地喜欢她
Can she look at me more while I am still by her side.
她能在我还在她身边的时候多看我几眼吗?
Miss Vertin said she want to shuttle through the storms with everyone in the future.
维尔汀小姐说她想在未来与大家一同穿梭过无尽的风暴。
I don’t know who “everyone” refers to.
我不知道大家指哪些人
I hope this collection can do an endocytosis for me.
好希望这个集合能够对我做一次胞吞。
Sonetto is still afraid of Miss Vertin,
十四行诗还在害怕维尔汀小姐。
I’ll go and attract her beloved Sonetto
我会去把她爱的十四行诗引来的
I know that if I were careless,I would die of arcane.
我知道稍有不慎,我就会葬身神秘术
And At that time, miss Vertin will probably have packed my body well,
那时候维尔汀小姐大概会把我的身体好好地装起来
And THROWN it outside the door.
扔到门外吧
Then I shall be a pack of rat chips, hmm.
那我就成了一包鼠条,嘻嘻
I hope she can throw me closer
我希望她能把我扔得近一点
Because I still like her so much and forever
因为我还是好喜欢她。会一直喜欢下去的。
My soul looked inside through the window, the blue and black formal hat hanging high
我的灵魂透过窗户向里面看去,蓝黑色的礼帽高高悬挂
Miss Vertin elegantly lean on the sofa.
维尔汀小姐优雅地靠在沙发上
And Sonetto who performed very meekly sat next to her.
表现得非常温顺的十四行诗坐在她的身旁。
The light of the fireplace shown on their faces,
壁炉的火光照在她们的脸庞
And my frozen heart was slightly burning in the storm.
我冻僵的心脏在风暴里微微发烫
改编自https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1iX4y187Aw/?spm_id_from=333.337.search-card.all.click@一只穹鲤
关注维尔汀小姐喵!
关注维尔汀小姐谢谢喵!