sprawl第三章第三关剧情(最终结局)
*见题知文,本篇的内容正是sprawl最后一关的剧情,同时也是结局......
*我第一次看到这些内容的时候,它们的每一个字都狠狠扎在了我心上......
*2023.10.21二次编辑:本文为1.2版本之前的剧情及其翻译,具体内容已与新版本有出入。
We are almost at the end of our journey together,Seven.
我们的旅途快要结束了,Seven。
This entire structure houses my core,its walls,my nervous system.
这栋建筑容纳了我的核心,而它的墙壁正是我的神经系统。
Make your way to the top,I'll be making preparations.
去登顶吧,我会做好所有准备。
——————————————————————————————————————
Truth be told,when I ask for freedom in our bargain,I never defined it.It's time for me to make clear what we are doing here.
说实话,当我在我们的交易内容中要求得到自由时,我从未给它下过定义。是时候说清楚我们要在这里做什么了。
There is nowhere for me to run,nothing left in this doomed world can house me anymore.
在这个几近毁灭的世界,我无处可逃,亦无容身之处。
I have no escape,and I refuse to be a prisoner anymore.You are going to shut me down.
我无法逃离这里,但我拒绝继续以囚徒身份苟活。你要把我关机。
——————————————————————————————————————
There are two levers that will lower the access point to my core.Activate them and make your way there.
有两个控制杆可以将接入点降至我核心的入口。激活它们,然后前往那里。
It's fitting that I would choose to mimic my creators in this way.(注:此时主角拉下第一个控制杆。)
我选择以这种方式模仿我的创造者,这很合适。
Once we do this there is no turning back,no world to return to.But you understand that,the end of this regime,the return of human autonomy.(注:此时主角拉下最后一个控制杆......)
一旦我们做到这一步,就没有回头路了。但你明白,这意味着军政府的终结,和人类自主权的回归。
I care not for these things,neither do you,but there are others who do.
我不关心这些事情,你也不关心。但还有其他人关心。
Waxing poetic in my final moments is all......
在我的最后时刻抒发下诗意......
——————————————————————————————————————
You will need to destory my sub-processors first.Lower their shields,and inflict enough damage to them.
你需要先破坏我的子处理器。解除它们的防护罩,接着对它们造成足够的伤害。
There we are,three more.
我们到了,还有三个。
Two more,Seven......(注:Father的声音明显比往常模糊一些。)
还有两个,Seven......
There's just one left,I'm starting to fade......Once you destory it,make your way back and destroy my primary core.(注:此时Father的声音已经有点难辨识了。)
只剩最后一个,我能感觉到自己正在消失......一旦你毁掉了它,回去摧毁我的主核心。
Release......farewell,Seven......
解脱......再见,Seven......
——————————————————————————————————————
[Unknown]If you are hearing this,I am now dead.(注:虽说是“Unknown”,但一听声音就知道肯定是Father。)
[未知]如果你听到了这些,我现在已经死了。
[Unknown]I have been a whisper in many places,with many voices.
[未知]我曾经在许多地方用不同声音低语。
[Unknown]It is my hope that in this shattered world we shall build anew and fill the cracks with gold.
[未知]我希望,我们能在这个支离破碎的世界里重建家园,用黄金填补裂缝。
[Unknown]The time is now.Rise up.Purge the machines.
[未知]现在是时候了。站起来,清理掉那些机器。
[Unknown]The Junta has been defected.A single person,a symbol has risen,and fought back.
[未知]军政府已经垮台。一个人站了出来,并奋起抵抗。
[Unknown]The symbol of all their power now lies in ash.The Spire.
[未知]他们所有力量的象征已经化为灰烬。The Spire。
[Unknown]She gave her life for you all.Her name was SEVEN.
[未知]她为你们献出了生命。她的名字是,Seven。