欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

每日听力任务!第一遍盲听,第二遍英文字幕,第三遍中英对照,最后一遍盲听感受自己的

2023-02-10 22:11 作者:会翻跟斗的大笨象  | 我要投稿

Reference:艾拉同学


中英对照

:Why? I left it.

  • 为什么?我忘记了。

:What kind of fool forgets his umbrella at school when it's raining?

  • 什么样的傻瓜在下雨的时候忘记带上?

:Hey.

  • 嘿。

:I bet you were swinging it around again and you broke it.

  • 我打赌你又把它晃来晃去,结果把它弄丢了。

:No, I didn't.

  • 不,我没有。

:Ahh.

  • 啊。

:Hello! Is anyone home?

  • 你好,有人在家吗?

:Oh, Satsuki and Mei. Come in, Granny!

  • 噢,是五月和梅。进来吧,奶奶!

:Thanks for watching Mei today.

  • 谢谢你今天照看梅。

:We're sorry, we couldn't keep her happy.

  • 对不起,我们没有让她开心。

:Oh, I wanted to give back this umbrella that Kanta lent us.

  • 噢,我想把这把伞还给堪太,他借给我们的。

:What? He lent you this? Oh, my. Look how beat up it is.

  • 什么?他把伞借给你?噢,看看这有多么糟。

:Mei was walking home from school with me. So, it was really nice of him to help us out. Tell him thank you. He must have been drenched.

  • 梅和我一起从学校走回家。他能帮助我们真是太好了。帮我说声谢谢,他一定淋透了。

:That's okay.

  • 没关系。

:Kanta is such a dirty kid. He can always use a good drenching. Are you off to meet your dad at the bus stop?

  • 堪太是个脏孩子。他需要淋一淋。你要去公交站等你爸爸吗?

:Yes, he forgot his umbrella.

  • 是的,他忘记带伞了。

:Such good kids. Bye, girls.

  • 真是个好孩子。拜,女孩们。

: Bye!

  • 拜!


每日听力任务!第一遍盲听,第二遍英文字幕,第三遍中英对照,最后一遍盲听感受自己的的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律