欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

每日听力任务!第一遍盲听,第二遍英文字幕,第三遍中英对照,最后一遍盲听感受自己的

2023-03-01 22:15 作者:会翻跟斗的大笨象  | 我要投稿

Reference:艾拉同学


中英对照

:I'm sorry. I don't know why the hospital sent a telegram. It's just a cold.

  • 很抱歉。我不知道医院为什么发电报。只是感冒了。

:I hope it didn't upset the girls too much. I've caused enough grief already.

  • 我希望这不会让女孩们太难过。我已经引起了足够的悲伤。

:When they see you're all right, they'll be fine. And we'll just have to wait a little longer for a weenkend together. Don't worry. We've made it this far.

  • 当她们看到你没有事情,会没事的。我们只需要再等一段时间一起过周末。别担心。我们已经做到了这一点。

:The girls act so strong, but I think it's been harder than they led on. Especially Satsuki. She tries to act so adult.

  • 女孩们表现得很坚强,但我觉得这比她们之前更难。特别是五月。她试图表现得如此成熟。

:Than's sure.

  • 确实是。

:I can't wait until I get better. When I get home, I'm gonna spoil those girls rotten.

  • 我不能等到病情好转,当我回家的时候,我会把那些女孩宠坏。

:Look at mom, she's laughing.

  • 看妈妈,她在笑。

:Everything must be okay.

  • 一切都会好起来的。

:Yeah.

  • 是啊。

:I'm going to hurry up and get well!

  • 我要快点好起来!

:That's the spirit.

  • 就是这种精神。

:Who left this? What is it?

  • 谁留下的?

:I thought I saw Satskui and Mei smilling at us from up in that tree.

  • 我以为看到五月和梅在树上朝我们微笑。

:It sounds crazy, but maybe you did. Look at this.

  • 听起来很疯狂,但是可能是真的。看看这个。

:For Mommy.

  • 给妈咪。


每日听力任务!第一遍盲听,第二遍英文字幕,第三遍中英对照,最后一遍盲听感受自己的的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律