(日更)看笑话,猜谜语,学英语 2020.3.14


Woman: Is there a problem, Officer?
女人:有什么问题吗,警官先生?
Officer: Ma'am, you were speeding.
警官:夫人,您超速了。
Woman: Oh, I see.
女人:哦,我知道了。
Officer: Can I see your license, please?
警官:请您给我看一下驾照。
Woman: I'd give it to you but I don't have one.
女人:我倒想给你,可是我没有。
Officer: Don't you have one?
警官:您没有吗?
Woman: Lost it 4 times for drunk driving.
女人:因为醉驾没了4次了。
Officer: I see...Can I see your vehicle registration papers, please?
警官:我懂了。。。请给我看下你的车辆登记证。
Woman: I can't do that.
女人:这我办不到。
Officer: Why not?
警官:为什么?
Woman: 'Cause I stole this car.
女人:这车是我偷的。
Officer: You stole it?
警官:你偷的?
Woman: Yes, and I killed and hacked up the owner.
女人:是啊,我还把车主大卸八块了。
Officer: You what?
警官:你说什么?
Woman: His body parts are in plastic bags in the trunk if you want to see.
女人:他在后备箱里呢,拿塑料袋装着。想看自己去看。
The Officer looks at the woman, slowly backs away to his car, and calls for back up. Within minutes 5 police cars circle the car. A senior officer slowly approaches the car, clasping his half drawn gun.
警官看着这位女士,慢慢退回自己的车,然后呼叫支援。几分钟之内有五辆警车把她的车围了起来。一位高级警官手里攥着已抽出一半的手枪,慢慢地靠近这辆车。
Senior officer: Ma'am, could you step out of your vehicle. Please!
高级警官:夫人,请你从车里下来。
The woman steps out of her vehicle.
女人从车里走下来。
Woman: Is there a problem, sir?
女人:有问题吗,警官?
Senior officer: One of my officers told me that you have stolen this car and murdered the owner.
高级警官:一位警官告诉我你偷了这辆车,还害死了车主。
Woman: Murdered the owner?
女人:害死了车主?
Senior officer: Yes, could you please open the trunk of your car, please.
高级警官:是的,请打开你车的后备箱。
The woman opens the trunk, revealing nothing but an empty trunk.
女人打开了后备箱,里面空空如也。
Senior officer: Is this your car, Ma'am?
高级警官:这是您的车吗,夫人?
Woman: Yes, here are the registration papers.
女人:是的,这是我的登记证明。
The first officer is stunned.
前面那位警官愣住了。
Senior officer: One of my officers claims that you do not have a driving license.
高级警官:有位警官说你没有驾照。
The woman digs into her handbag and pulls out a clutch purse and hands it to the officer. The officer snaps open the clutch purse and examines the license. He looks quite puzzled.
女人把手伸进手提包,拿出一个钱包递给警官。警官把钱包打开,检查了一下驾照。他满脸疑惑。
Senior officer: Thank you, Ma'am, one of my officers told me you didn't have a license, that you stole this car, and that you murdered and hacked up the owner.
高级警官:感谢配合,夫人,有位警官说你没有驾照,偷了这辆车然后把车主大卸八块了。
Woman: Betcha the lying bastard told you I was speeding too.
女士:我打赌那个爱说瞎话的小人还说我超速了呢。

昨日谜语答案:
Incorrectly, except when it is spelled incorrectly.
这个有点文字游戏的意思。字面是问英文中那个词总拼错,而错的单词就是 incorrectly, 所以答案很多人都能想到是 incorrectly,但妙就妙在英文强调严谨,所以你还得加上,是 incorrectly 这个单词,但你不能把它拼错。

今日谜语:
How can you make sure that two people fairly share a cake with a single knife cut?