每日英语听力任务-无敌破坏王!坚持一个月,英语听力突飞猛进!第一遍盲听,第二遍英


:Hey. What's the flavor of that mud that I'm stuck in there?
- 嗨。我脚底那块泥巴是什么味道的?
:Oh. Chocolate.
- 巧克力味。
:I've never been real fond of chocolate.
- 我不太爱吃巧克力。
:Well, I did not know that.
- 我并不知道。
:One other little thing. I hate to be picky, but this angry little guy here...
- 还有件小事。我不是找茬,这个愤怒的小家伙……
: My cake!
- 我的蛋糕!
:Might be a lot happier if you put him up here with everyone else. See that? Look at that smile.
- 肯定更愿意跟大家一起站在屋顶上。瞧?他笑了。
:No, no. You see, Ralph, there's no room for you up here.
- 不不不。拉尔夫。上面没你的地方。
:What about this? We can make room. Here. We could take turns. Easy.
- 那就这样?可以让出地方来。大家轮流站下面 ,简单吧。
:How about we just eat the cake?
- 我建议,大家吃蛋糕?
:Hang on. Felix needs to be on the roof because he's about to get his medal!
- 慢着。阿修必须站在顶上,因为他要拿奖牌。
:Well, how about we just take that medal and give it to Ralph for once? Would that be the end of the world, Gene?
- 好,那这次就把奖牌给拉尔夫好了?又不是世界末日,吉恩?
:Now you're just being ridiculous. Only good guys win medals. And you, sir, are no good guy.
- 简直是胡说八道。只有好人才能得奖牌。你 ,先生,可不是好人。
:I could be a good guy if I wanted to, and I could win a medal!
- 我想当好人就能当,我也能赢奖牌!
:And when you do, come and talk to us.
- 是吗,等你赢到的时候来告诉我们吧。
:And Then would you finally let me be on top of the cake with you guys?
- 到时候能把我跟你们一起放在蛋糕顶上吗
:If you won a medal, we'd let you live up here in the penthouse! But it will never happen because you're just the bad guy who wrecks the building.
- 如果你赢到奖牌,我们就让你住在顶层!但这根本不可能,因为你只会破坏这栋公寓。
:No, I'm not.
- 不,不是。
:Yes, you are!
- 是,就是。
:No, I'm not!
- 我不是!