欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

驳斥保皇派!粤语填词翻唱 汉密尔顿音乐剧 Farmer Refuted

2023-07-14 10:28 作者:VioletChan0  | 我要投稿

Farmer Refuted


Hear ye, hear ye! My name is Samuel Seabury

听著听著,我個名叫萨缪思百利

And I present "Free Thoughts on the

Proceedings of the Continental Congress!"

我将向你哋提供关于大陆议会嘅自由观点

Heed not the rabble who scream revolution

请不要听信狂徒呼喊那“g命”

They have not your interest at heart

彼根本没为你打算

(Oh my god. Tear this dude apart)

你老味,快去㨃爆佢

Chaos and bloodshed are not a solution

尖叫与鲜血,绝非你所希冀

Don't let them lead you astray

终不可解决问题

This congress does not speak for me

谁都冇权代我表意

(Let him be)

咪搞事

They're playing a dangerous game

议会必将玩火自焚

I pray the king shows you his mercy

停手,国王或会给宽恕

For shame, for shame!

可鄙!可鄙!

Yo! He'd have you all unravel at the sound of 

screams (Heed not the rabble who scream)

喂,请你竖起对耳听下 民众在呼唤

(请不要听信狂徒呼喊那)

But the revolution is comin' (Revolution!)

眼见那G命将至

(“G命”)

The have-nots are gonna win this (They have not your interests at heart)

你根本无力去干预

(彼根本没为你打算)

It's hard to listen to you with a straight face

真冇眼睇你讲嘢嗰个衰样

Chaos and bloodshed already haunt us (Chaos and Bloodshed are not a solution)

尖叫与鲜血,已经太多了

(尖叫与鲜血,绝非你所希冀)

Honestly, you shouldn't even talk and what about Boston (Don't let them lead you astray)

老实讲,你唔好再啰嗦

(终不可解决问题)

Look at the cost of all that we've lost

And you talk about Congress? (This Congress does not speak for me)

你谂一谂波士顿,佢地犯过 如此多嘅错,你尐多良知都冇!

(谁都冇权代我表意)

My dog speaks more eloquently than thee

(You're playing a dangerous game)

你行为与我的狗竟甚似

(议会必将玩火自焚)

But strangely, your mange is the same!

(I pray the king shows you his mercy)

怕是亦患一身烂藓

(停手,国王或会给宽恕)

Is he in Jersey?

你唔去吔屎?

(For shame—) For the Revolution!

(For shame!) For the Revolution!

(可鄙)可为革命高唱!

(可鄙)可为革命高唱!

(Heed—) If you repeat yourself again I'm gonna

(请—)请你即刻收皮,否则我就要狂呼

(Scream—) Honestly, look at me, please don't read!

(呼—)喂讲真,凭良心,咪揾笨

(Not your interest—) Don't modulate the key then not debate with me

(本没为你—)咪面对我诘问,净识得背范文

Why should a tiny island across the sea

Regulate the price of tea?

怎能忍受一座小岛遥跨大海,*******

Alexander, please!

得了,喺噉意

Burr, I'd rather be divisive than indecisive

Drop the niceties

我比起做个绅士,更愿就事论事,咪太讲礼仪

Silence! A message from the King!

A message from the King!

A message from the King!

肃静!遥遥传来圣旨

对殖民地宣旨(要殖民地领旨)

勒令臣民听旨!

驳斥保皇派!粤语填词翻唱 汉密尔顿音乐剧 Farmer Refuted的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律