欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

〔2160p〕24D版《波西米亚狂想曲》-Gueen

2023-06-18 12:17 作者:一只_和平鸽  | 我要投稿

Is this just fantasy-还是仅仅是幻想?

Caught in a landslide- 发生在山崩地裂中

No escape from reality-无法逃离现实

Open your eyes 睁开你的眼

Look up to the skies and see-抬头看看这天空

I'm just a poor boy, i need no sympathy-我只是个穷苦孩子,我不需要同情

Because I'm easy come, easy go, 因为我来也容易,去也容易

A little high, little low, 心气有点高,有点低

Anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me,风照样的在吹,一切对我都不重要

To me

Mama, just killed a man,妈妈,我刚杀了个人

Put a gun against his head, 把枪顶着他脑袋

Pulled my trigger, now he's dead, 扣下扳机,他就死了

Mama, life had just begun, 妈妈,生活才刚开始

But now I've gone and thrown it all away-但是现在我要走了,抛弃一切

Mama ooo, 妈妈,呜呜呜......

Didn't mean to make you cry- 无意要让你哭泣

If I'm not back again this time tomorrow-如果明天此时我没回到你身边

Carry on, carry on, as if nothing really matters-继续生活,就好象是什么都没有发生过

Too late,my time has come, 太晚了,我的时刻到了

Sends shivers down my spine- 战栗沿着脊椎传递

Body's aching all the time, 躯体无时不刻的在痛疼

Goodbye everybody-I've got to go- 再见了,各位,我不得不要走了

Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth-将要离你们而去,面对事实

Mama ooo- (any way the wind blows) 妈妈,呜呜呜......(风照样的在吹)

I don't want to die, 我不想死

I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all-有时,我希望我根本就没有出生过

I see a little silhouetto of a man, 我看见一个人的侧影

Scaramouche, scaramouche will you do the fandango-小丑,你会跳方丹戈舞吗?

Thunderbolt and lightning-very very frightening me-电闪雷鸣吓坏了我

Galileo, galileo, 伽利略,伽利略

Galileo Galileo 伽利略,伽利略

Galileo figaro-magnifico- 伽利略是费加罗贵族

But I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me-但我只是个穷苦孩子,没有人爱我

He's just a poor boy from a poor family-他只是个穷苦孩子,出生于穷苦家庭

Spare him his life from this monstrosity-在这个畸形环境中度过了他的生命

Easy come easy go-,will you let me go- 来也容易,去也容易,你会让我走吗?

Bismillah! no-,we will not let you go-let him go-神啊!不,我们不让你走 - 让他走

Bismillah! we will not let you go-let him go神啊!我们不让你走 - 让他走

Bismillah! we will not let you go-let me go 神啊!我们不让你走 - 让我走

Will not let you go-let me go 我们不让你走 - 让我走

Will not let you go let me go 我们不让你走 - 让我走

No, no, no, no, no, no, no- 不,不,不,不,不,不,不

Mama mia, mama mia, mama mia let me go- 妈妈米亚,妈妈米亚,妈妈米亚让我走

Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me, for me-魔王让一个魔鬼留了个位置给我,给我,给我

So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye-你因此可以认为,你可以用石头砸我,看不起我

So you think you can love me and leave me to die-你因此可以认为,你可以爱我,让我去死

Oh baby-can't do this to me baby- 噢,亲爱的,你不能这样对待我

Just gotta get out-just gotta get right outta here-离开我吧,恢复正常去

Nothing really matters, 没有什么值得挂念的了

Anyone can see, 任何人都能看得出

Nothing really matters-,nothing really matters to me,对我,我真的什么都不在乎了

Any way the wind blows.... 风照样的在吹

〔2160p〕24D版《波西米亚狂想曲》-Gueen的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律