【存档】《奥本海默》伦敦首映礼/红毯环节主演访谈-1[无标注][待打轴](翻译中...
You look wonderful. I love the glasses.
你看着很棒,我喜欢这副眼睛
I feel wonderful, by the way, you clean up nice brother.
我感觉很棒 你穿得也不错bro
Yeah.
Yeah
I wanna say you look absolutely wonderful.
我想说你看起来真是棒极了
you got a London premiere, you have this such a special film in Oppenheimer
在伦敦举行了首映式 带来了《奥本海默》这样特别的作品
and i'm just glad to be first out of the gate
我很高兴能第一个出场
what's up?
怎么样
Thank you so much for coming.
非常感谢你的到来
I know you just came from Paris,
我直到你们刚刚从巴黎飞过来
so I kind of just wanted to hear your thoughts now being in London, getting to show,
现在到了伦敦 你有什么想说的
like the film, which, just showed that rave reviews to audiences for the first time
这部电影一上映就获得了众多好评
what you're expecting here tonight.
你今晚有什么期待吗?
it's incredible. I mean, to be here in the uk ,
到英国来 我感到不可思议
so much of my career, whether was Chaplin
我曾经因为《卓别林》
or being here with the big Marvel movies.
还有漫威系列电影而来到这里
But this is the trifecta.
这是第三次
This is… everyone's right. And I have seen it.
我已经看过电影了 正如大家所说的
So we know, but this is just a spectacular film.
这将会是一部壮观的电影
And I think people are in for a great surprise.
我认为人们观看后会大吃一惊
it's wonderful. And the film is a spectacle.
这部电影非常精彩
It's beautifully shot. It's grand.
拍摄精美 场景宏大
And like going off that, I kind of wanted to know
从这点来说 我想直到
why you think this movie in particular is so important to see on such a big screen.
为什么有必要选择巨幕来观看这部电影
I mean,everything about it was executed to be able to
我觉得这部电影
see it on the biggest possible screen.
是为了巨幕而生的
The very format of the film, 65 mm IMAX,
使用了65mm的IMAX胶片
it's like no one has been saying,
这是前所未有的
it's like 3d without the glasses.
就像是不用戴眼镜的3D电影
Yeah, You got them.
你会感到非常值得
thank you so much for coming.
非常感谢你的到来
-This is such a pleasure to chat with you. -How about those guy
-很高兴和你交流 -你们觉得这家伙怎么样
I think you still got it. I just became irrelevant.
你还要在这里继续 而我马上就可以解放了
I see Florence Pugh.
我看见Florence Pugh正在过来
Thank you so much.
非常感谢你
I’m now joined here with Florence Pugh.
现在在我身边的是Florence Pugh
But this is so exciting.
这太令人兴奋了
I've been very excited, very, very much waiting to meet you.
我非常非常期待和你见面
Thank you
谢谢
Yes, I just think you're wonderful.
我觉得你非常出色
-You're a great actress -Thank you so much.
-你是个很棒的演员 -非常感谢
Yeah, also you're wonderful in this film.
你在这部电影里也非常棒的出演了
I was lucky enough to see it last week.
我有幸上周看完了这部电影
Have you processed it yet?
你感受如何?
It took me a minute to ,really like, it's a lot of movie and it's grand.
我停顿了一分钟 被电影中宏大场景所冲击到
I was allowed 5 seconds towards the end of the role that,
我看完后大概停顿了有五秒
then Christopher Nolan came in over and said,
然后诺兰走过来问我
what do you think about it?
你觉得电影怎么样?
I was like, I can't process this now.
我想说 我无法马上给出回答
I needed like 2 to 3 business days to really wrap my head around it.
我可能需要2-3天去理解这部电影
Amazing.
这太棒了
This is your home. I wanted to know what it feels like,
这里是你的家乡 我想知道
showing it in the UK. What it feels like being here right now.
现在带着电影回到这里是什么感觉
truly like amazing and on.
非常惊奇的感受
And this movie to me has been one of those epic moments that I know.
于我而言 这部电影是一个里程碑式的时刻
I,I,I feel very privileged to be a part of and I know that
我很荣幸能参与其中
something like this doesn't happen.
我很难想象这样的事情会发生
And I wasn't expecting it and for it to have happened.
在此之前 我从未想过它会发生
And now I get to support it and be here
而现在 我在这里
and also be here for like all the casting crew that made this movie
成为电影团队的一员
as well as a really wonderful feeling.
非常美妙的感受
This was truly an epic experience to make and to watch.
这部电影是一次史诗般的制作和收听盛宴
And I feel very lucky to be a part of it and feel very lucky to be proud of it.
非常幸运能成为其中一员 我感到自豪
I love that and we're lucky to have you here.
我们也很庆幸你能成为其中一员
Also it shows in the movie like from the production design into
这部电影的制作 设计 所有的部分
literally every single part of the movie feels thoughtful.
都能体现出制作团队的深思熟虑
And one guy, in particular, Christopher Nolan, yeah.
特别是 克里斯托弗·诺兰
You could just tell he puts his all into every movie and I kind of wanted to know
他对每部电影都倾注了心血
what it was like working with him in that process。
和他共事是什么样的感受?
that your point of everything felt so thoughtful. That is him.
他能感受他他的精益求精
He knows every aspect of the day.
他熟悉每天的日程安排
He knows what time people should be arriving.
他知道人员应该在什么时候就位
He knows what job everybody should be doing.
他知道每个人应该做什么工作
He's cast everybody for the reasons of that.
他认可每个雇员的工作能力
He thinks that you are what I need.
因为他觉得你是他所需要的
You are gonna be there.
所以你会在片场
You are gonna do the thing that I’ve hired you for.
然后你要完成我雇你来做的事
The energy that you have on set is that
这让片场有一种能量
everybody is as equal as each other.
让每个人感觉到平等
And you are simply there to prove that the reason why you got hired was the right reason.
你在那里工作 证明你不负所托
You can just imagine the energy of that, between crew and cars and transport and unit base
这种能量存在于剧组 人员 各个单位之间
like it was truly an epic experience.
这是种能称得上是戏剧性的体验。
The man doesn't make mistakes
他不会犯错
No, clearly not.
从不
He's a clever bunny.
他像是只聪明的兔子
-Thank you so much for stopping by.-Thank you
-非常感谢你的到来 -谢谢
-Congrats on the evening.-Thank you
-祝贺你 -谢谢
-Lovely chatting with you. -Thank you.
-非常高兴和你聊天 -谢谢
Maybe a little umbrella. Gotcha.
可能你需要一把伞
We are right now here with Emily Blunt. Hello, how are you doing?
现在在我身边的是艾米丽·布朗特 你好
Good, how are you?
你好
Good, very overwhelmed. This is a very big premiere.
我非常开心来参加这场盛大的首映礼
I know we haven't even seen the beginnings of it. It's cool.
即使站在红毯外 也感到如此壮观
There's a lot inside. You're gonna have a great time.
里面还有很多人 你会喜欢的
-I'm very happy to be here though.-Me, too.
-我很开心能来到这里 -我也是
I'm also very happy to be here specifically in London.
尤其我也很高兴能来伦敦
What is it like being back?
回来的感觉怎么样?
It's the best. I have,
棒极了
my mom and my brother and his girlfriend coming tonight,
今晚我的妈妈、哥哥和他的女朋友都回来
some of my family couldn't come. But I’m just thrilled that
虽然仍有一些家人没法前来
my mom is gonna see this film tonight that was so stunned by.
但我很高兴妈妈能看到这部电影
-I I’m excited -absolutely lovely.
-我非常兴奋 -真不错啊
Thank you so much for stopping by. I know you have to make your way down the car.
感谢你在红毯上的停留
-no problem -but this is one。
-不用谢 -但…
-Your hair looks fabulous. -Thank you so much.
-你的发型真好看 -哦非常谢谢
what happens in the rain?
在雨中会变化吗?
Does it gorw?
头发会生长吗?
The rain is, it's like the grinch is hard to sizes. Well.
雨就像是精灵 很难说会怎么样
-amazing. -Thank you so much on the film.
-哇哦 -感谢你带来这部电影
Thank you so much. Have a good one. Thank you.
感谢 祝你玩得开心
I'm right now here with the J Robert Oppenheimer himself, Mr. Cillian Murphy.
现在在我身边的是电影中的J·罗伯特·奥本海默本人——Cillian Murphy
how's it going?
你好
How are you?
你好
Good. I wanted to know this movie, an absolute spectacle.
这部电影非常壮观的电影
I've had the pleasure of seeing now twice.
我有幸能在今天第二次观看它
Once more since we've spoken, I wanted to get your take on
我想问你
why it's so important to see this on the biggest screen possible.
为什么在巨幕上看这部电影是重要的?
That's what it's been designed for.
因为电影就是为巨幕而设计的
That's how Chris presents his films.
这就是克里斯想呈现的
And it, it's less like a movie and more like an experience.
它比起电影更像是一种体验
Really Chris describes it as 3D without the glasses.
克里斯将它形容为不用戴眼镜的3D体验
It is the most immerse of thing i've ever seen
这绝对是我见过最身临其境的
and you were absolutely wonderful in it.
你在其中的表现也相当精彩
Thank you very much.
感谢你的夸奖
I mean, an amazing career, but this is it's just one of my favorite thinkers(?).
我想说 你的职业生涯让人惊叹 是我最喜欢的演员之一
I know you have to make your way down the carpet, but thank you so much for stopping by.
你还有很长的红毯要走 很感谢你的停留
Nice to see you, man
很高兴见到你
This was great.
我也很高兴
Have a good evening
祝你有个美好的夜晚
You too. Congrats.
你也是 再次祝贺你
Thank you.
谢谢
I am now standing here with Mr Matt Damon.
现在在我身边的是马特·达蒙
how you doing.
你好
I'm pretty good. No complaints, a little overwhelmed, but very happy.
在这么大的首映礼让我有些不知所措
This is a big one.
但很开心
I know we have a long carpet to go,
我知道你还有后面的红毯活动
-so only keep you for one question. -Okay.
-所以我只留你问一个问题 -好的
But I wanted to know what it was like, working with Mr Nolan, the process of working with him.
我想知道和诺兰导演一起工作是种什么样的体验?
I,I,I envy it, seems wonderful.
我非常羡慕 那一定很棒
It is to be envied. It was absolutely great.
那确实是种会让人嫉妒的好的体验
I,I just love it so much. I've been lucky enough to work with them twice now.
我与诺兰和他的团队有过两次合作
if that's it for me, then I I still feel pretty blessed,
我仍然觉得非常幸运
but hopefully he'll call again,
希望他能继续找我合作
he just creates the best atmosphere. That's why the the performances
他创造了最好的氛围
and performances in movies are always so good.
这就是电影中的表演都很出色的原因
He just creates a great environment for his actors.
他为演员创造除了良好的环境
He loves actors and he really understands what we do and he understands a lot about a lot.
他喜爱演员并能够真正理解我们的工作
That's why he's such a great director.
他是如此伟大的导演
I got you. He's wonderful.
我能懂你的意思 他很棒
you're wonderful in this movie, also wonderful <Interstellar>. Amazing.
你在这部电影和《星际穿越》的演出都很优秀
Thank you so much for stopping by. It's great seeing you.
感谢你的停留 很高兴见到你
-Cheers man. -Cheers
-谢谢 -谢谢
have a great night.
祝你今晚愉快
now here with Mr Kenneth Branagh. How are you doing here tonight?
现在在我身边的是肯尼斯·布拉纳 你好
-Very luck, nice to see you -Good, nice to see you as well
-很高兴见到你 -我也很高兴见到你
I wanted to ask you , as a frequent collaborator with Mr Nolan,
我想问 你作为经常与诺兰导演合作的人
what it's like working with him and what in specific is different about working with him on Oppenheimer.
这次与他合作《奥本海默》有什么不同的体验吗?
He's a visionary.
他是一个有远见的人
There's no question that he has an incredible work ethic,
毫无疑问 他有非常高的职业道德
so he's always there before anybody else last one to leave.
所以他总之做最后一个离开片场的人
He has a relentless energy and ideas.
他有无尽的精力和想法
And even though he takes on these massive projects, none bigger than this,
他总是管理大型的项目
he creates the illusion, the actual fact of when you're in the middle of it
当你置身于他所创造的场景时会有一种幻觉
feeling as though you have enough time.
让你觉得自己有充足的时间精力
And that the caring concern for what you are trying to do is something he really prioritizes.
他非常在乎你正在做的事情
So frankly, I think he have manipulated time.
我觉得他好像能控制时间
No, he messes with temporality. He knows what he's doing.
他打乱时间线 但他直到自己正在做什么
I don't understand how, but I love it.
我不明白他怎么做到的 但我很喜欢这一点
Also. I love all of your work.
我喜欢你所有的作品
Thank you.
谢谢
When you are in this, I freaked out.
你出现在这里让我倍感惊讶
-Thank you so much for stopping by. -I appreciate
-感谢你的停留 -谢谢
-have fun tonight. -Thanks a lot.
-祝你今晚玩的开心 -谢谢
Thank you
谢谢