欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

文字电影感!感受一下《飞鸟集》的悲伤与浪漫吧~~

2023-06-17 09:09 作者:治愈幻想家  | 我要投稿

如果你因错过太阳而流泪,那么你也将错过群星。

If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

星星不因自己小如萤火虫而怯于出现。

The stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies.

使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。

Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.

刹那的喧嚣嘲弄着永恒的乐章。

The noise of the moment scoffs at the music of the Eternal.

这世界匆匆掠过踌躇的心弦,弹奏出忧郁的乐章。

The world rushes on over the strings of the lingering heart making the music of sadness.

人走入喧闹的群众,用以淹没心里沉默的喧嚣。

Man goes into the noisy crowd to drown his own clamour of silence.

我灵魂的忧郁是她的新婚面纱。

等候着在夜间卸去。

The sadness of my soul is her bride’s veil.

让看玫瑰花的人也能看到它的刺。

Let him only see the thorns who has eyes to see the rose.

已死的话语化为尘土,纠缠着你身,以沉默洗净你的灵魂。

The dust of the dead words clings to thee.

Wash thy soul with silence.

我像那夜间之路,悄悄地倾听着回忆的足音。

I am like the road in the night listening to the footfalls of its memories in silence.

世界以痛吻我,要我回报以歌。

The world has kissed my soul with its pain, asking for its return in songs.


生命里留下许多缺口,从中送来了死亡的忧郁音乐。

Gaps are left in life through which comes the sad music of death.

黄昏的天空,在我看来,像一扇窗户,一盏灯火,与灯火后的等待。

The evening sky to me is like a window, and a lighted lamp, and a waiting behind it.

我的忧思嘲弄着我,问我它们自己的名字。

My sad thoughts tease me asking me their own names.

死亡之泉,使生命的死水跳跃。

The fountain of death makes the still water of life play.

我将一次又一次地轮回,以明白生命的无穷无尽。

I shall die again and again to know that life is inexhaustible.

我们热爱世界时便活在这世界。

We live in this world when we love it.

文字电影感!感受一下《飞鸟集》的悲伤与浪漫吧~~的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律