看剧学英语-《查莉的成长日记》10
Something really big is about to happen to you. 一件意义重大的事情即将发生
You´re about to take your very first steps. 你就要迈出你人生的第一步了
I didn´t get it on video. 我没把那段录下来
Anyways, I wanted to capture your first steps on tape. 总之,我希望能把你走第一步路的样子给录下来
But every time I put the camera on you, all I see is this.
但是每次当我把镜头对准你的时候,我只看到了这个
You guys sure do like yourselves. 你们真够自恋的
Listen to the crowed. They love me. 听听那些观众们的反响,他们可喜欢我了
It sure looks like a lot of fun. 看起来确实有意思
Do you think I´d say something like that just to humor you. 难道你觉得我只是为了让你高兴故意这么说的吗
I‘ve been dreaming about this since you were born. 自打你刚生下来我就梦想着这一刻了
I don’t want to put any pressure on you. 我不想给你施加任何压力
It’s your decision. You do not have to do this for me. 你自己做主,你不用为了我这么做
You´re missing all the good parts. 你要错过精彩的部分了
Except for this one. 除了这一段
How can I forget?我怎么可能忘呢
Even for a barbarian, he was a jerk. 即使对于一个野蛮人来说,他都称得上混蛋
Every wammy´s worst nightmare. 每只威米羊最恐怖的噩梦
I can´t even watch it. 我看不下去了
It´s too painful even now. 就算现在看还是太痛苦了
I stopped looking like that when I was 25. 我从25岁之后就不再像录像中那样青春了
Not being out there. 逃离客厅
I‘ll be the biggest dork in school. You gotta help me out here. 否则我会成为学校最大的笑柄,你得帮我摆脱这个厄运
We almost ended at the same time. 我们几乎是同时结束的
Only because I dropped one of my sticks. 那是因为我掉了一只鼓槌
What is that supposed to mean?你什么意思
You guys are always going on and on about what is a super baby charlie is. 你们一直在不停的说Charlie是个超级宝宝
What´s so great about Mason?Mason有什么了不起的
There´s only one way to settle this. 只有一个办法来一判高下
We challenge you to a baby race. 你敢不敢参加宝宝赛跑
You´re gonna be sorry. 你会后悔的
Because mason rhymes with racin. 因为Mason和比赛这个词都能押上韵