全英| 剛發現喜歡的人有女朋友了……

最近我感觉不舒服。
Recently I haven’t been feeling well.
我的室友得了流感,不幸的是我也被感染了。
My roommate had the flu, and unfortunately I got infected too.
在过去的几天里,我感到非常疲劳和头晕。
I was completely fatigued and lightheaded for the past couple of days.
但我吃了些药,多休息了一下,今天感觉好多了。
But I took some medicine and got extra rest, and I’m feeling so much better today.
我希望每个人都好好照顾自己!
I hope everyone takes good care of themselves!
在经历了这次经历之后,我有一些事情想和大家分享,所以我在这里。
I have some things I want to share with you all after going through this experience, so here I am.
我对最近认识的一个人产生了强烈的感情,但后来发现他已经有了一个长期的女朋友。
I developed strong feelings for someone I met recently, but later found out he already has a long-term girlfriend.
我敢肯定,我不是唯一一个不小心爱上了一个最终无法获得的人的人。
I’m sure I’m not the only one who has accidentally fallen for someone who turned out to be unavailable.
我明白这种情况有多痛苦,也明白感情在人际关系中是多么真实和重要。
I understand how painful these situations can be, and how real and important feelings are in relationships.
到目前为止,我一生都没有谈过恋爱,所以我对如何以一种浪漫的方式正确地爱一个人毫无经验。
Up until now, I haven’t been in a relationship my whole life, so I have zero experience of how to properly love someone in a romantic way.
一开始我不知道他有一段稳定的感情。
I didn’t know he was in a committed relationship at first.
一开始我真的很喜欢他。
I really liked him a lot initially.
我们之间有种特别的联系。
We had a connection that felt special to me.
我觉得我们有可能超越朋友的关系。
I thought there might be potential for us to become more than friends.
然而,当我得知他有女朋友时,我的心都碎了。
However, once I found out that he had a girlfriend, I was heartbroken.
我开始疏远他,尽管这很困难,因为我们有着相似的兴趣,总是能聊得很开心。
I started distancing myself from him, even though it was difficult because we share similar interests and always had great conversations.
我现在知道,追求一个已经对另一个人有承诺的人是不道德的。
I know now that it’s unethical to pursue someone who’s already committed to another person.
我不会因为继续追求他而损害自己的诚信或不尊重他的女朋友。
I will not compromise my own integrity or disrespect his girlfriend by continuing to chase after him.
不过,放下我对他的感情被证明是一项挑战。
Still, letting go of my feelings for him has proven challenging.
这不是一夜之间发生的事情。
It’s not something that happens overnight.
忘记一个你喜欢了很久的人是一个充满跌宕起伏的漫长旅程。
Getting over someone you’ve liked for a long time is a lengthy journey filled with ups and downs.
虽然这是一个艰难的过程,但我知道保持自己的正直和道德是最重要的。
While it’s been an ongoing difficult process, I know that maintaining my own integrity and ethics is most important.
随着时间的推移,我的感觉会逐渐消失,有意识地将我的思想和精力转移到自我照顾和个人成长上。
My feelings will fade with time and conscious effort to redirect my thoughts and energy into self-care and personal growth.
这段经历告诉我,在人际关系和人际关系中,时间和可用性是至关重要的。
This experience has taught me that timing and availability are so crucial in relationships and connections.
并不是所有的好伴侣都是命中注定的,不管他们是否般配。
Not all great matches are meant to be, no matter the compatibility or connection.
虽然很难,但我为自己有精神和情感力量去做正确的事情而感到自豪。
Though it’s hard, I’m proud of myself for having the mental and emotional strength to do the right thing.
时间会治愈一切创伤,这段充满挑战的时光只会让我变得更聪明,把我塑造成一个更好的人。
Time heals all wounds, and this challenging time will only make me wiser and shape me into a better person.
当时机成熟时,更好的事情就会到来!
Better things will come when the time is right!
现在,我唯一需要处理的关系就是和自己的关系。
For now, the only relationship I need to work on is the one with myself.
感谢大家的聆听和支持。
Thank you all for listening and for your support.
我很快就会好的~
I will get well soon~