欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

【音乐剧译配】《云上古堡》Castle On A Cloud 粤语中文版

2022-09-23 17:45 作者:toonboy  | 我要投稿


云上古堡

There is a castle on a cloud,

云上古堡里我独舞

I like to go there in my sleep,

梦里可欢享所有事

Aren't any floors for me to sweep,

从没有劳役与驱使

Not in my castle on a cloud.

云上古堡中有自由

There is a room that's full of toys,

满屋的欢笑满是爱

There are a hundred boys and girls,

齐玩耍嬉戏多快乐

Nobody shouts or talks too loud,

从没有狂闹与争吵

Not in my castle on a cloud.

云上古堡中最自由

There is a lady all in white,

一位雪白似花仙子

Holds me and sings a lullaby,

轻轻抱着我低声唱

She's nice to see and she's soft to touch,

甜美笑脸,话带温与柔

She says "Cosette, I love you very much."

佢讲: " Cosette 你是我小公主"

I know a place where no one's lost,

在那可找到你梦想

I know a place where no one cries,

在那可找到欢笑面

Crying at all is not allowed,

和泪作别,留住欢喜

Not in my castle on a cloud.

云上古堡中最自由

【音乐剧译配】《云上古堡》Castle On A Cloud 粤语中文版的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律