赤城蓝调-赤城ブルース Akagi blues英文译本
国へ帰るときゃ
我回国时可能会哭
I might cry when i get back home.
泣きたいけれど
我知道我想哭
I might shed my tears all alone.
泣いて故郷へ帰らりょうか
但我有机会回去哭吗
But do I still have that chance to my own?
あれは赤城の麓のあたり
我的家乡在赤城山的山脚下
Mount Akagi where I live down.
さぞや さぞや 父 待つであろ
我的父亲一定期盼着我回去
I can hear my father's awaiting echoing.
赤城おろしは なぜ身にしみる まして夜更けの 一人旅
深夜里我独自一人在狂风呼啸的赤城山行走
Why does the Akagi downpour sting me so much,
especially late at night, when I travel through the path.
月も泣くのか
月亮也在哭泣吧
Does the moon cries too?
かたきいてござる さぞや さぞや
它看上去多么的悲伤
What a sorrowful expression it looks?
妹 も 見てるだろ
我的妹妹也在看着她吧
My sister is watching out for this poor dude.
街道日暮れを 旅籠で聞いて
黄昏之时,我在客栈里听着窗外的路
Sun set the road,I heared it in a tiny inn.
眠りゃ故郷は 夢に出る
梦到了我的故乡
Sleep my boy, your hometown will appear in your dream.
縞の合羽を さらりとすてりゃ
如果我脱下旅行时穿的雨衣
If my coat of loneliness wears thin.
さぞや さぞや 女房もうれし泣き
我的妻子一定会喜极而泣吧
My wife would cry out with joy passing in.