歌者

I see my love
我看到了我的爱恋
I fly next to her
我飞到她的身边
I present her with my gift
我捧出给她的礼物
A small piece of solidified time
那是一小块凝固的时间
Lovely markings are carved into time
时间上有美丽的条纹
As soft to the touch as the mud in shallow sea.
摸起来像浅海的泥一样柔软。
She covers her body with time
她把时间涂满全身
And pulls me along to fly to the edge of existence.
然后拉起我飞向存在的边缘 This is a spiritual flight:
这是灵态的飞行 In our eyes, the stars appear as ghost
我们眼中的星星像幽灵
In the eyes of the stars, we appear as ghosts.
星星眼中的我们也像幽灵
As he continued to sing, Singer picked up the dual-vector toil with a forcefield feeler and carelessly tossed it at the star-pluckers
歌声中,歌者用力场触角拿起二向箔,漫不经心地把它掷向弹星者。