欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

Into the open air

2022-03-08 10:30 作者:夜晚最佳员工  | 我要投稿

同样来自《勇敢传说》,也是我最喜欢的一首。

This love it is a distant star 

这爱是遥远的星光

guiding us home wherever we are.

指引我们回家 无论在何方
This love it is a burning sun

这爱是燃烧的太阳

shining light on the things that we've done.

闪耀光芒 在每件事上
I tried to speak to you every day but each word we spoke the wind blew away
我尝试表白 日复一日 但每一个字都 随风而逝
Could these walls come crumbling down?

能否打碎这厚厚壁障
I want to feel my feet on the ground

我要的感觉是站在地上

And leave behind this present we share 

留下我们共度的瞬间

step into the open air
在这世界敞亮
How did we let it come to this

我们究竟如何至此
What we've just tasted we somehow still miss

曾拥有的却总是错失
How will it feel when this day is done?

能抓住什么 当一切静止
And can we keep what we've only begun?

又能否回到我们最最开始
And now these walls come crumbling down

终于打碎这厚厚壁障
And I can feel my feet on the ground

我能感觉到我站在地上
Can we carry this love that we share?
能否将我们分享的爱

Into the open air

在这世界敞亮
Into the open air (into the open air).

在这世界敞亮
Into the open air

在这世界敞亮


非常难翻译,有些地方不得不改变原意,尤其是这个into the open air,无数次让我感叹中文和英文的意境差别。

“我尝试表白 日复一日 但每一个字都 随风而逝”,个人认为押韵、原意、意境都拉满,以为不会有更好的版本了。当然也没有官方中文版歌曲。

当然了还是有很多不满意的地方。

继续放图


Into the open air的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律